S&W 1911PD Do they exsist?

I was just at four seasons and I saw one in the case. I made a mental note of it after reading this thread. I believe it was $900

Another idea is to grab one off gunbroker and transfer it in. Since SW1911s aren't MA neutered, the guns are exactly the same everywhere they're sold.

-Mike

I see that S & W has a 1911PD on their website without the rail so figured that maybe those two are the same gun basically. I have a 1911sc.

Did you try the S&W Sports Shooting Center ? How about FLOTTER here? He is thinning the herd and may just have one

The S&W center was my last shot and they said they didn't have one and did not have one for some time. I stopped looking. The gun shop i frequent took my name is will call me as soon as they get one. Ill just have to wait.

The S&W center was my last shot and they said they didn't have one and did not have one for some time. I stopped looking. The gun shop i frequent took my name is will call me as soon as they get one. Ill just have to wait.

Give Dennis a call over at First Defense in Uxbridge. I've seen a couple SW1911PDs in the case over the past few months.

So SW1911 pistols made in Maine are starting to show up. Actually, I only found one, and fit and finish doesn't seem as good. This is totally unscientific, but I'm now suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom