russian women are so sexxxy!!!

04_11_0.jpg

(L-R) Saiga 20 gauge, Norinco Mak-90 (ok, ok...its not russian but it fit the kalashnikov theme), VEPR .308, Saiga Sporter .308, Saiga Carbine .308, Saiga Carbine .223, and a Saiga 12 gauge on bottom

...waiting for a new VEPR to become available or i may just break down and get a WASR

Last edited:
Lynne said:
Did anyone notice that she's wearing make up? I *highly* doubt that the military is letting them wear eye shadow, mascara and lip stick.

I noticed. I also noticed that a woman soldier like that stands a better chance on me surrendering and taking me prisoner.[smile]

Milsurps 4 Me said:
I noticed. I also noticed that a woman soldier like that stands a better chance on me surrendering and taking me prisoner.[smile]

And she didn't even get to the part where she tells you about the bottomless glass of chilled Vodka she has waiting for you...

[rolleyes]

gto...out of all those guns...the 20 gauge and the vepr are the only ones ive shot...the 20 gauge is awesome...i love it...like i posted in another thread...if i had the time and money i would convert it to AK configuration...but the gun shoots like a dream...i actually wanted to take it skeet shooting one day for sh1ts and giggles but didnt wanna get laughed off the range...a definate purchase if you can find one any more

Back
Top Bottom