Russian man from Mitischi, makes his stand when they come for his guns

times are tough, this dude is a 72 year old millionaire, founder of one agrarian firm. You figure if millionaires are cosplaying Anna Karenina, what happens to ordinary folks. (no gore here, SFW)

times are tough, this dude is a 72 year old millionaire, founder of one agrarian firm. You figure if millionaires are cosplaying Anna Karenina, what happens to ordinary folks. (no gore here, SFW)

quite obviously he had found one way to refuse an offer that was made to him.

I didn't see it in the article. I wonder how many he took with him......
none, they brought in an armored vehicle and hammered the house from it. he then got staircase on fire himself - press says - in order to prevent them from coming, i say they simply hammered him with incendiaries and watched him burn.
shitty place, evil place, as it turned to evil in 1917 it is still deep in there. nothing changed.

none, they brought in an armored vehicle and hammered the house from it. he then got staircase on fire himself - press says - in order to prevent them from coming, i say they simply hammered him with incendiaries and watched him burn.

Now that sucks. If you're going down you want to take some of the bastards with you.

Back
Top Bottom