• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger SR9c has arrived!! $389.95

I might have to go check one out..

RugerSR9C.jpg

Just looking at "recent history" it looks like 1-2 years post-release to Free America before a gun gets on the EOPS List.

I assure you that it does NOT have to take that long. No hard info but I suspect that the State has more to do with the delay than the mfr in many cases.

Cool, thanks for sharing. I wonder how it compares size-wise to the M&P9c and G26. It's good to have options even though it'll probably be a while before we see it here in MA.

Is the SR9 the big one or the small one? There's a new Ruger out that's just a little bit bigger than my Kel-Tec PF9, but I can't seem to remember the model.

Is the regular SR9 available in Mass? I am sure they prob just need to make some changes and swap the 17 rd mag for another 10 rd

It is.... however, it has a lame, extremely heavy trigger installed on it. I have no doubt that eventually these will be here, with the same crippled trigger. Nothing stopping the buyer from repairing it, though.

-Mike

Just looking at "recent history" it looks like 1-2 years post-release to Free America before a gun gets on the EOPS List.

I assure you that it does NOT have to take that long. No hard info but I suspect that the State has more to do with the delay than the mfr in many cases.

NO. WAY. Bureaucrats drag their feet approving something for sale in MA? Surely you jest.

Back
Top Bottom