• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RRA deliveries

ick, nah I just ordered some parts from them recently for my first build though, so I guess I'll keep an eye on my CC, once it's charged it should be on a big brown truck.

ick, nah I just ordered some parts from them recently for my first build though, so I guess I'll keep an eye on my CC, once it's charged it should be on a big brown truck.

Yes, they didn't charge us until they were shipped. So that's a good way of checking. We got calls/e-mails from them letting us know that they were about to head out.

RRA has always had a long backlog (months)... even before the 94 AWB expired; it should be no surprise that the Obama gun buying panic has only made it worse.

Most (if not all), LPK's are manufactured by a small handful of machine shops and there's very little in house production done.

Not sure, the kit that I ordered was an entire rifle minus the stripped lower so it was more involved. From what I understand a lot of their stuff is on back order though, just give them a call, I talked to customer service and they were very helpful both in giving me an estimated wait period (the 6-8 months) and canceling my order today.

I ordered a complete Entry Tact 23 weeks ago and am still waiting. Called the shop I ordered from the other day and he said RRA is starting to get caught up on some of the orders, but still no clue how much longer for me...

Back
Top Bottom