Root for our buddies that traveled to Butner NC to shoot the Creedmoor Cup!

Our service rifle team took 3rd overall (first civilian team.) The match rifle team also took 3rd overall with some stiff competition.

The individual agg started yesterday. Most of us got eaten up at 600. Tricky wind and HOT yesterday, looks like the same today so send good vibes.

I've shot at Butner twice and that very fast switching wind can definitely cause lost points in a hurry.

On top of that the electric target carriers are so much slower up and down than the pit service we typically see at local matches makes it tuff to be able to wait it out for a chosen condition. On top of that the pollen down there always kicked my butt with vision issues.

Jason,
Very Nice job in Match 9 yesterday!

They have J Sylvester down as a service rifle but I'm pretty sure he's shooting Match Rifle this year.

Jason, Very Nice job in Match 9 yesterday! They have J Sylvester down as a service rifle but I'm pretty sure he's shooting Match Rifle this year.

Yeah, my 600 yesterday was pretty decent considering. I missed a few wind changes, but I broke decent shots.

I think that Fritz dude is shooting a match rifle too. I'm sure it'll be fixed before tonight.

Everybody seems to be shooting pretty decent so far today.

Great showing by our locals!! Led by Jeff overall fourth service rifle. Verne top junior. Bob top senior. Congrats to all!!

Jeff and Verne shot well in the leg match. Big steaming pile o' suck for me and Robbie. I dropped more points at 600 than I did in the rest of the match combined. I thought I was breaking good shots but they weren't coming up that way. Robbie struggled with sitting.

Jason / Rob,
Sorry it didn't go as planned or you guys today.

You guys should go up to Bolton Memorial Day Weekend for some good shooting before the LEG Match up there on Memorial Day.
http://www.vsrpa.org/

Back
Top Bottom