• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rolling Rally to a State House

There is a rolling rally apparently headed to State House right now. Snarling up traffic pretty good. Lots of American Flags, Gaston Flags, etc. Anyone know what this is about? This might be a great way to show support for 2A if we could get it organized properly.

Saw it southbound on 93 as I was coming home from Logan. Musta been 75 trucks with flags at least, with a couple classic cars and some vinta miliitary vehicles thrown in for good measure. Impressive sight!

After leaving the statehouse and heading north, I passed them in Medford - there was at least 100 trucks with banners flying and it stretched probably 3/4 of a mile. It was friggin' epic!

Saw them coming down Rte 24 a little before 2:00. American flags, gadsden flags, thin blue line flags and a surprising amount of confederate flags, mostly flying from pickup trucks but there was one little ford focus wagon with an American flag sticking out of the sunroof.

Gotta love it.

Just passed them on 24S. Rest stop was full of me and passed a few hundred more on the way down. They were all getting off exit 11. There were probably several hundred, if not more. No idea what it was about.

All civilian, most had American flags, many had thin blue line flags. Mostly MA and CT plates.

All civilian,with the exception of 1 deuce and a half of what looked like Vietnam vintage.

Saw them at ten minutes past one on 93SB.

If anyone's on Gas of Mass on FB, they caught it too, and someone dug up the info.

Non-Trump but really Trump rally ending with a BBQ.

Back
Top Bottom