• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rod of Iron Ministries

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member

MAGA Gun Church That Worships With AR-15s Has Bought a Giant Mountain Property in Tennessee

Rod of Iron Ministries has been on a property-buying spree and says it plans to build a training center and spiritual retreat.

1634043539616-gettyimages-925484836.jpeg

What's with the ostentatious "my gun's not loaded and I don't intend to use it as anything but a prop" zipties? I wonder whether they're color-coded to show your position in the "Church."

Nice crowns, too. I have a similar one from Burger King.

Back in the day, I WISH I had teh presence of mind to save it, I was on this cigar group.

One day, someone posts a craigslist type ad from some guy in FL. He's dressed in a speedo and a robe. He's not really in shape. He's looking for guys to smoke big cigars and big pipes with him in his hot tub. Oh man. The double-entendre was classic. Here was this guy with a huge cigar in his mouth, hunched over like some perv in his open robe, hairy-ass body and speedo. LOL

Back in the day, I WISH I had teh presence of mind to save it, I was on this cigar group.

One day, someone posts a craigslist type ad from some guy in FL. He's dressed in a speedo and a robe. He's not really in shape. He's looking for guys to smoke big cigars and big pipes with him in his hot tub. Oh man. The double-entendre was classic. Here was this guy with a huge cigar in his mouth, hunched over like some perv in his open robe, hairy-ass body and speedo. LOL

What was his NES username?

The guy in the middle with the ruger sticker still on the barrel and the cable lock, definitely a fed.

Kahr Arms was founded by the leaders father I think. Might be more legit than you think. Definitely need need to find some less suspicious looking priests though. Looks like a Republican circle jerk…

Kahr Arms was founded by the leaders father I think. Might be more legit than you think. Definitely need need to find some less suspicious looking priests though. Looks like a Republican circle jerk…

Brother or cousin, I believe; the founder of this little thingie is the son of Reverend Moon, of "moonies" fame.

Mitch would be there, with his mouth wide open, as the pivot man

There is some sort of tie-in with Kahr though. If you read the Vice article they mentioned is some sort of support capacity like festival gathering stuff. No time or care to dig further…

The guy in the middle with the ruger sticker still on the barrel and the cable lock, definitely a fed.
It's not a sticker, it's a crescent-shaped thing that snaps around the barrel.

Would probably make a hell of a mess if left on and the barrel got hot,
but there's no downside to keeping it to improve resale value.

They might as well build a HOLLYWOOD sign sized sign saying "WE ARE THE NEXT WACO" because with the current DoJ the alphabets are going to have a murder boner for these clowns if they aren't a fed honeypot trap to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom