Rochester NY mayor, husband to be arraigned on weapons, child endangerment charges Wednesday

Who ruined all that food???? Damn. What a shame. Ketchup is barely an ingredient in other foods. Mustard is for hot dogs. Generic macaroni??? Damn. Just damn.

I mean, gimme a Beef on Weck at least.

The only good thing in Rochester is Dinosaur's Barbeque. It has been on a steady decline since at least 1990, the amount of jobs destroyed at Kodak and buildings abandoned is overwhelming. You know things are bad when the library is only open 2 days per week. Fun Fact: Rochester has an abandoned underground subway, now filled with the homeless. The Rochester to Toronto Ferry was a colossal failure: Fast Ferry failure: Timeline of Rochester’s doomed vessel

The only good thing in Rochester is Dinosaur's Barbeque. It has been on a steady decline since at least 1990, the amount of jobs destroyed at Kodak and buildings abandoned is overwhelming. You know things are bad when the library is only open 2 days per week. Fun Fact: Rochester has an abandoned underground subway, now filled with the homeless. The Rochester to Toronto Ferry was a colossal failure: Fast Ferry failure: Timeline of Rochester’s doomed vessel
I've bought dinosaur sauces. Didn't realize it was a restaurant.

Who ruined all that food???? Damn. What a shame. Ketchup is barely an ingredient in other foods. Mustard is for hot dogs. Generic macaroni??? Damn. Just damn.
I hear ya, and there's many ways to configure your plate. Personally I prefer to substitute (or augment) the macaroni salad with french fries, and instead of ketchup and mustard I get no sauce or hot sauce. Some variations also include chicken tendies or hot dogs.

The only good thing in Rochester is Dinosaur's Barbeque. It has been on a steady decline since at least 1990, the amount of jobs destroyed at Kodak and buildings abandoned is overwhelming.
You can say that about every rustbelt city thanks to the disastrous combo of Democrat hegemony and corporate greed which saw American manufacturing shipped overseas so the owners could make a quick buck.

Rochester still has some bright spots (like the technical university I attended there) and the suburbs are just about as nice as anywhere else in the country. In fact I'd highly consider living there if not for the fact that it's a part of New York and therefore subject to the ridiculous gun laws that give Mass's a run for their money. Honestly Upstate NY should really just split off from NYC at this point.

As an aside, there is another similar barbecue restaurant in Rochester called Sticky Lips. If you ever visit there again, I highly recommend trying it.

I don't even know what that is.
When I think of Rochester, my very first thought is Rochester NH, birthplace of the Thompson/Center Contender.
I wonder if the NH Rochester was the first Rochester to be incorporated in the US? Don't discount the other Rochesters (such as the one in Minnesota where Mayo Clinic is headquartered) or the other Buffalos (such as the one in Wyoming)!

I love Dino sauce. When I do get sauce on my Que, it's usually Dino. (Rarely do I use sauce, though. About a bottle a year.) Their Wango Tango is good with crackers and cheese, too. I haven't had that in a few years because crackers and cheese and BBQ sauce is NOT a healthy combo. LOL

That's not the first thing I think of, nor even the second.

If it's what you think of, you must be older than the invention of the carburetor.

book_large-300x300.jpg
Does putting meth in a horse's feedbag to get the most out of it on the straightaways count...?

1626901715714.png

Wonder what Shannon thinks of the hypocrite

View attachment 504038

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren and her husband, Timothy Granison, will be arraigned on weapons and child endangerment charges Wednesday morning, according to court records.

The two have been charged with criminal possession of a firearm, which is a Class E felony, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and two counts of failure to lock/secure firearms in a dwelling.

A standard manufacturing STD-15 rifle and a .40 Kel-Tech P-40 pistol were found in the home during the search, and Warren and Granison’s 10-year-old child was left home alone during the raid, according to the district attorney's Office. The weapons were not registered to Warren or Granison.

Granison is also charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance (narcotics), and third-degree criminal possession of narcotics (intent to sell) following the same search. He has pleaded not guilty to those charges. Granison is also facing federal charges. He's accused of receiving bulk quantities of cocaine from a co-defendant then distributing it to others accused in the state case.

Hypocrite meet the victimless crime. Enjoy.

Hannafords carries their sauces. It's a Northeast thing, I think. LOL.

"Hey, can you carry our BBQ sauce?"

"Why?? I've got twelve different companies calling me every day about BBQ."

"We're the same. We are out of upstate NY."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?" LOL

To be fair, I think the first time I had Dino was at. . . . Marlboro Gun Show about a decade or so ago. No lie. It was hard to find around here and I'd have to remember to grab a bottle every trip to Marlboro. LOL

Back
Top Bottom