• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Robin Willams on Joe Biden

The most mentally and physically unfit person to ever hold a federal office in the history of the United States.

What's even worse is, there is a fairly large group of people in this country who are so willfully blind to this buffoon's conditions that they still support him.

This clip should be played on a loop with the volume turned up, on a BIG SCREEN TV outside every polling place in the country on election day.

The most mentally and physically unfit person to ever hold a federal office in the history of the United States.

What's even worse is, there is a fairly large group of people in this country who are so willfully blind to this buffoon's conditions that they still support him.

This clip should be played on a loop with the volume turned up, on a BIG SCREEN TV outside every polling place in the country on election day.
I personally think Robin Willams was one the most hilarious people ever and can't believe I have never seen this before. It's so on point it almost hurts. I'm not sure how anyone thought voting for him was a good idea.

While I agree he is unfit to hold office, I think that Feinstein and Fetterman are in worse shape, and McConnell is right up there with them. Feinstein is likely the most mentally unfit person at the federal level right now.

I personally think Robin Willams was one the most hilarious people ever and can't believe I have never seen this before. It's so on point it almost hurts. I'm not sure how anyone thought voting for him was a good idea.
Most of them didn't think.......they just followed the crowd like good little sheep.....others didn't even exist.....aka fake ballots.

While I agree he is unfit to hold office, I think that Feinstein and Fetterman are in worse shape, and McConnell is right up there with them. Feinstein is likely the most mentally unfit person at the federal level right now.
You may be correct, but none of those listed hold the office of president. Their effect on things is minor by comparison and most of their conditions are recent......Biden has been overtly mentally incompetent for decades.

I like your comment but can't stand Robin Williams. His comedy style at least. He's great in the dramas he was in. He was on point tho for sure.
Only hollywood guy I can't stand more is billy crystal. Except in throw momma from the train, probably because his character was a dickhead in that one.

That clip mostly shows his normal past buffoonery. It doesn’t even scratch the surface of this current mental erosion.

You may be correct, but none of those listed hold the office of president. Their effect on things is minor by comparison and most of their conditions are recent......Biden has been overtly mentally incompetent for decades.
How many people in the senate or congress seem mentally competent to you?

The Dems are screened across the board. Every last one of them is old and senile. Even the two or three they have that don't have one foot in the grave are unliked by even other Dems. Like our VP.

How many people in the senate or congress seem mentally competent to you?
There's a few, but take note, there's a big difference between being "mentally incompetent" and being misinformed, actively vengeful, treasonous and being just an outright liar.

There's a few, but take note, there's a big difference between being "mentally incompetent" and being misinformed, actively vengeful, treasonous and being just an outright liar.
Some of the things we attribute to the latter half of your statement could very well be idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots

The Dems are screened across the board. Every last one of them is old and senile. Even the two or three they have that don't have one foot in the grave are unliked by even other Dems. Like our VP.
That's because the incompetent VP doesn't know which end is up in politics. She checked all the right boxes and is expendable as far as politics goes, that's the only reason she's where she is.

Some of the things we attribute to the latter half of your statement could very well be idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots
Yes, but those "idiots" are still mentally competent.....unlike the buffoon in the White House who cannot even complete a sentence.

I like your comment but can't stand Robin Williams. His comedy style at least. He's great in the dramas he was in. He was on point tho for sure.
Only hollywood guy I can't stand more is billy crystal. Except in throw momma from the train, probably because his character was a dickhead in that one.
The family guy skit on him is on point

That clip mostly shows his normal past buffoonery. It doesn’t even scratch the surface of this current mental erosion.
Thankfully, through the wonders of modern technology, it can always be edited and updated. [thumbsup]

My wife’s company at the time bought a block of tickets to Robin Williams show So I went. What I did not realize it that it was a fund raiser for John Kerry at the Wang center. He was funny. When John Kerry came out at the end bunches of people left, myself included.

Nobody voted for Biden. They voted against Trump.

And here we are...

Our country is being run by woke white house staffers and unelected bureaucrats who write things for him to say and then pray he doesn't go off-script. He and Harris are both window-licking, mouth-breathing morons.

It was squelched .. because Youtube/Google/etc. doesn't muck with the sequencing of search results or doesn't favor/downplay certain searches.

Considering Robin Williams died in 2014, it's amazing how on the point he is about it. It's almost like Biden watched the sketches about him and thought "You ain't seen nothing yet."

People may experience:
Cognitive: mental decline, confusion in the evening hours, disorientation, inability to speak or understand language, making things up, mental confusion, or inability to recognize common things
Behavioral: irritability, personality changes, restlessness, lack of restraint, or wandering and getting lost
Mood: anxiety, loneliness, mood swings, or nervousness
Psychological: depression, hallucination, or paranoia
Muscular: inability to combine muscle movements or unsteady walking
Also common: memory loss, falling, jumbled speech, or sleep disorder

Yup, that’s Brandon in the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom