Robber in Coronavirus Mask Shoots and Kills Kneeling Store Clerk

Reptile

NES Member
An armed robber wearing a coronavirus mask on Monday morning shot and killed a New Orleans store clerk who had handed over money and had gotten on his knees.

WWLTV reports that just after 2:00 a.m., two alleged armed robbers wearing masks in compliance with coronavirus restrictions entered a Shell gas station and demanded money. The clerk handed over all the money in the register and got on his knees.

Even with a color photo they are omitting the major descriptive factor.

Kenner Police describes robbery suspect one as “wearing a white knit cap and black face mask.” The department gave no description of suspect two, but a photo appears to indicate he was wearing a dark hoodie.

why does anyone need a gun? Just give them your money and they'll leave you alone!! It's not worth killing someone or getting yourself killed, it's just money/property. Just give them what they want and then call the police.

I'm in that store about once a month. All you that think you're safe in your 'nice' neighborhood? That's a 'nice' neighborhood.

why does anyone need a gun? Just give them your money and they'll leave you alone!! It's not worth killing someone or getting yourself killed, it's just money/property. Just give them what they want and then call the police.

Ooo, ooo, I'm gonna go with, "What does every shitbag's family say after a cleark denieds them the chance to to exactly this?" Alex. Alex? Shit someone get me a Ouija board.

Back
Top Bottom