• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Revere MA Showcase shooting?

I think the carnival is there. Always trouble. Wouldn't let my daughter go. Now she knows why.

I think the carnival is there. Always trouble. Wouldn't let my daughter go. Now she knows why.

Yeah, its a magnet for all the shitbags from Revere and the surrounding areas. Chelsea, Lynn, Malden, Everett, East Boston, etc. I dont even think any number of halfway decent people even go there anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Twitter is saying RPD is saying the situation is under control and shots fired is unconfirmed.

I'm here now, leaving our 9pm showing of Get Out :( sucks..
Cops are saying shots fired but everyone I spoke with that are leaving the carnival said they did not hear anything even close to a gunshot, even a Lynn police officer who was there with his wife said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Place is a cluster ****, squire road is closed and there's about 300 people running around the streets, I'd say around 20-30 cruisers (revere/Malden/Saugus cruisers)

I'm here now, leaving our 9pm showing of Get Out :( sucks..
Cops are saying shots fired but everyone I spoke with that are leaving the carnival said they did not hear anything even close to a gunshot, even a Lynn police officer who was there with his wife said that.

You had an ND, didn't you?

RPD cancelling additional units from out of town. Sounds like whatever, if anything, that went on over there is over already.

It was a couple of years ago that a bunch of shitbags jumped a cop. That never really made the news. Expect the same sort of shit from this incident.

It was a couple of years ago that a bunch of shitbags jumped a cop. That never really made the news. Expect the same sort of shit from this incident.

An aquaintance of mine used to work the Latin American festival in Chelsea. Its amazing how much stuff doesnt make the news.

With that said, its kind of sounding like nothing much happened here to begin with.

And everyone walks over to the Squire for "pizza"...

The alerts go off and then go viral.

What really happens is anyone's guess - unless you're involved

I'm not hoping for any deaths - just slamming media in all forms for the lack accurate information.

Carni-pops, Movi-pops, tire-pops...

Last edited:
Doesnt seem to make a whole lot of sense, you have a shooting outside at the carnival, so you empty the patrons of the movie theatre outside as police are looking for the shooter.

I've got a friend who's a carny. [wink] He owns some of the games they're running down there. He just got there and will fill us in.

Cops are talking to a girl at Walgreens who was grazed by a bullet in the thigh. Very minor and is not being transported.

This is a dream come true for the gun prohibition horde in MA. Footage of people scattering and interviews with terrified patrons are going to be used to push the absurd narrative this was Massachusetts' Aurora and carnage was only avoided because of the state's gun laws. Any additional gun bills in the pipe, regardless of how ridiculous and unrelated to this event, will be rammed through.

We were there Tuesday. No shootings that night that we know of, and the sausage-pepper-onion subs right when you walk in, were awesome.

yeah...since my gall bladder operation a few years ago, I need to be walking towards a restroom, and a close one at that, as I'm eating one of those...and hoping that there is an empty stall waiting for me when I get there.

I haven't been to see a liberal film in years. I don't need the experience of paying $20 to for a filthy restroom and seats just as bad...along with the joy of someone yapping on their cellphone throughout the film.....no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom