RESERVE YOUR BOOK on FINNISH MILSURPS!

USMA-82

NES Member
If you own, or hope to one day own the Finnish versions of the Mosin Nagant Rifle, you OWE it to yourself to sign up to buy a copy of this book (a thread @ gunboards.com):

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=65094

Doug Bowser's book, "Rifles of the White Death" is THE pocket reference for these wonderful rifles. He not only reviews the different models, manufacturers and parts - he goes into the history and legend. Then, he tells you what loads have worked for him, and points out a few basic shooting tips! This is not a glossy, commercial publication that you may be used to -this is a basic, down-to-earth essay on the Finnish battle rifle, complete with the author's sketches.

I have no idea how long it will take to get the reprints done, but it will be worth the wait. Notice that one well-known online vendor has already place a firm order for 100 copies. I have had my author-signed copy for a couple years now, and I still refer to it on a regular basis. I am tempted to buy more, because I seriously doubt there will be another reprint.

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom