Request For Warm Fuzzies...

Good luck Spud! I hope they have Mail Call on TV when you wake from surgery [mg]

There's only a handful of channels. Anyway, the pain killers and relaxants have weakened my eyes, so I am fully cross eyed. I brought my Phillips Player with the Hobbit and The Fellowship of the Ring on CD and am laying here in the dark with the headphones on. Could be worse, save for the pain.

T[dance]

Damn! Hope you recover soon. You seemed to be moving around just fine when I saw you at the range Sunday.

I used to be a thespian through college. I can act really well. I can still shoot even when cross eyed, facial numbness, and tingling in my arms. Today's procedure should eventually take care of the numbness and tingling.

T[rockon]

Good luck and best wishes for a fast recovery.

My Wife had 6 similar back operations over the past 30 yrs, each time in pairs a number of weeks apart.

I'm headed to the range tomorrow. I'll fire a few through my Mauser for you . Get well .

Thanks! I'll have to resort to sneaking up to my office and fondling a couple when my wife is off at work.

Post a pic of the results!

T[smile]

Last edited:
I wonder if my aim will improve with a metal disc stabilizing my neck?

T[thinking]

Good night all. The heavy duty pain med in my IV is taking effect. Thanks for the warm Fuzzies. How about posting a picture of your favorite Mauser for me to look at in the AM?

T

Last edited:
Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. Spinal problems are tough. I have and L4-L5-S1 fusion. Not fun.

Pictures_zps1742af42.gif

Last edited:
Joining in with the well-wishers, Tim. These things are never easy, but you gotta do it.

Here are some Mausers to browse for the wake-up. These are a year's worth of purchases. We'll know how well you are if you can identify them all.

Best of luck, friend.

xA6cd1vl.jpg

O5kZ8w9.jpg

qFYlJsn.jpg

DohZf7F.jpg

15yD6eH.jpg

lz90GR1.jpg

fUixFGz.jpg

Kw5bP65.jpg

0WRDEA7.jpg

63318Oj.jpg

xKAVD7E.jpg

2W0sAtH.jpg

jjamTtl.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks M,

Nice pictures to wake up to. I'm partial to those Gew98s. They are in exceptional condition. What are the dates and codes?

I notice, or did not notice, a K98 amongst them!

T

Haven't bought a K98 in the past year.

The Gew 98's are 1918 Amberg, 1916 Spandau, 1930's Wehrmannsgewehr (no crest), and 1941 Wehrmannsgewehr (Mauser Banner) with WWII rear target sight.

Thanks! I remember liking this one a lot when you first posted it. I still like it - it's a date and code I don't have.

Keep them Fuzzies - Mausers - coming! I'm in the hospital another night, but am sitting in a chair now after 16 hours in bed.

T

Hopefully I get sprung from this joint this afternoon when the wife gets out of work. Having some minor complications that required another overnight for observation. She picked up my package on the way home today, so I'll have a little welcome home present - a '39 Walther PPk rig.

There is no sleeping in hospitals.

T[party]

Wishing you a successful procedure an a rapid recovery!........Good Luck.

A hospital is the worse place to be when you're sick.

Eddy

Last edited:
Get well soon, Tim. It's pumpkin season!

I know! I've already killed one with my new Garand. I still have one more. Hopefully allowed to drive in two weeks. Then I can kill another one. Just got 40 rounds for my trapdoor...hmmm...45/70 will do a good job.

T[mg]

Back
Top Bottom