Renewal in Boston from a green town to keep Non restriction REASONS?

and what kind of a lawful purpose you`ve got a 1000 unarmed people around you haven`t?

it is a literal quote i`ve heard from a cop.
I would have told him then NO ONE on the police force needs one. f***ing guy is on a power trip or just a plain a**h***

PUT NOTHING AT ALL.

I was in your shoes. Figured there was no need to supply a reason to maintain (not obtain) an unrestricted license - who would ask to be downgraded? I wrote nothing and my unrestricted license was renewed by the city with zero problems. In fact, I even discussed it with the licensing officer when they called me to verify a detail. Boston will no longer downgrade on renewal without a reason.

Also, no more moon island test. No more pictures to take (they use DL photo). Just pay the fee online, submit the renewal, and continue to enjoy your unrestricted class A in the city.
You know you are in the Twilight Zone when a Boston renewal is easier than in most small towns.

i had a co-worker who moved into a condo in boston and was refused upon renewal, just refused - not just issued a restricted, 3 months ago. so, good luck. i guess it may be karma, who knows.

dunno, i am not in touch with him much. he had a messy divorce, so, i think now maybe there is something else there i do not need to know, who knows. restraining orders or whatever else. not my business.

Basically, you dont know anything but are scaring people.

#NES.

🤦‍♂️

100% there was something else. Even for MA, refusing to renew a license for no reason is a little extreme.

Edit to add:

what bothers me is, if someone doesn't question you, you don't post everything. So why post at all?

You could start by calling the FRB hotline:
(617) 660-4722
They didn't see the application and asked me to call Boston Police Licensing dep. Called Boston Police Licensing Dep and noone picked up only leave voice mail. Left voice mail also sent an email. Hope to hear soon

Back
Top Bottom