• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Remington 700 AAC-SD 20" (.308) BDL w/HS Precision Police Stock

Bushcrafts

NES Member

Description:
** SCOPE, RINGS and BASE NOT INCLUDED **

Remington 700 AAC-SD Tactical in 308.
The barrel is a 20" 1/10 twist w/threaded muzzle. The barrel has some fine finish scratches from years of safe storage.
Stock upgraded to a new HS Precision Police model. I have foam taped to the butt to raise the cheek weld, and it has a nice stockpack over it.
Factory BDL. The stock trigger is actually very nice.
Sometimes if lucky, you could get one of these that shot incredibly accurately... This is one of them. It will shoot one-hole groups at 100 yards.
I'm the only owner. Low round count (under 200).

Accessories: ** SCOPE, RINGS and BASE NOT INCLUDED **

Selling Terms: Cash. Meet at local FFL for transfer.

Price: $1000/BRO (Best Reasonable Offer - Means you can make an offer).

Contact Information: PM Here.

Pictures:

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_3979.jpg
    IMG_3979.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3980.jpg
    IMG_3980.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom