• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Remington 700 5R (.308) 20" Green w/McMillian USMC A4 Stock

Bushcrafts

NES Member

Description: Remington 700 5R (.308)
When the rifle was brand new, the stainless barrel, receiver, bolt, and factory aluminum BDL were all professionally Cerakoted OD Green.
Factory Jeweled bolt w/removeable KRG green knob.
20" barrel w/threaded muzzle, 5R rifling, 1/11.25 twist.
Upgraded to a Remington aluminum follower and modded to hold 5 rounds.
Adjustable Timney 510 one-stage trigger.

McMillan A4 USMC stock in molded-in Olive (not painted!) was specially ordered with the channel to fit the factory Remington 5R barrel correctly. I got this back when McMillan was still making them for the USMC, which was still owned and operated by Kelly McMillan.
The stock has never been bedded and has factory-installed aluminum pillars. I have the additional Butt Spacers for it to increase length of pull.
I'd be willing to sell the stock separately.

This rifle is amazing. It is the most accurate and nicest shooting Remington 700 I have ever had or fired, and there have been many. This was Remington's best commercial 700 of all time and well worth the few hundred more bucks over the run-of-the-mill 700s.

I've tried the BA in a few different stocks over the years, including an AICS Chassis, which it seemed to like the most but I didn't care for the chassis systems. It shoots great in any stock.

Accessories: Badger Ordnance 20-MOA steel rail.

Selling Terms: Cash. Meet at FFL for transfer.

Price : Complete system $2700. Stock $1300. R5 Barreled Action $1400.

Contact Information: PM Here.

Pictures:

IMG_3943.jpg

IMG_3944.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3947.jpg

IMG_3949.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom