• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Remington 700 Police (.223) Barreled action w/BDL and Action Screws

Bushcrafts

NES Member

Description:
Remington 700 Police barreled action in .223 with 26" barrel.
Excellent condition with some minor safe rash (scratches on the barrel). Been in the safe for about 8 years. Will clean up nicely.
Very low round count. I'm the second owner and only shot it once - fired less than 50 rounds to test fire and sight in the scope. The original owner never shot it.

I bought this as a complete rifle in new condition with plans to cut the barrel down and put it in a smaller stock.
I got an HS Precision LTR stock for it, which I still have but would like to keep.

** Scope, rings, and bases are not included **

Accessories:
Comes with its factory mag box, BDL floorplate, and action screws.
I will leave the scope base on for +$50. It is a Leupold Mark 4 (2-piece).

Selling Terms: Meet at a local FFL to have them do the transfer; No private FA10.

Price: $800/BRO (Best Reasonable Offer - Means you can make an offer!).

Contact Information: PM Here.

Pictures:

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom