Reminder: The debate just started

We all have to do our part, Scott did well, Martha was flat, Scott is having a great day. Scott did well in the debate and the Red invades blue cash bumb exceed everyone expectations. Thanks Derek for getting the word out you are an exception person. Thanks for all you do.

Scott Brown did very well, and came across as the most prepared, straight-talking candidate. The only zinger was when Kennedy said Brown voted for taxes two years ago, and has now flip-flopped to be against them. I think he may have been referring to the citizen referendum to elimate state income tax completely.

Martha still looks smug and slightly irritated by the whole process. Her body language says, "I don't really want to be here, but I'm here, OK???. Hand me my crown already so I can start packing for Washington."

Kennedy made some excellent points - but came across as an accountant. Not particularly inspiring, but he seemed very sincere.

If Scott swayed enough unregistered voters (and I think he did), we might have a very interesting race next Tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom