• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Regarding free insurance coverage that comes with GOAL membership(?).

I recall I filled out a card several months ago that came with my GOAL membership. It offered free insurance coverage of some type (for injury I believe). After I sent it off, I simply forgot about it. Now out of the blue I get a call that my paperwork has come in and I needed to setup an appointment with the agent. Has anyone else taken advantage of this benefit? Is it catch free? I went to the GOAL website, but couldn't find any information on it and unfortunately, I can't seem to find any of the paperwork that came with my membership package. Thanks, Brian.

GOAL insurance

the basic is free but then they offer you upgrades.same as NRA.its a way to get some insurance free and also is a door opener for the insurance co.
talk to the man and if you dont want it say so[the upgrade].you still keep the basic.I have it.I am far away so no one came.

I spoke to GOAL directly about this. Your not obligated to even meet with them. There is NOTHING you need to sign. They will try to setup an appointment to meet you - They hassled me for a couple weeks, I finally set up the appointment and they came about 1 hour late. Told them to their face I was no longer interested in hearing their pitch. They proceeded to call me 3x more times even after I told them I was allset. The last straw was some other salesman making a random stop at my house one evening... lets say that did not go over well for him. They will not be coming back again.

Yeah, that's what I kind of figured. Couldn't understand why they couldn't just send me the paperwork if it was something I had to sign. My time is important to me and if it's a lengthy sales pitch, then I'm not interested in hearing it. I already have a pretty good package for life and accident insurance through work. Maybe I should cancel the appointment I made with the agent.

Your call - to me I did not mind the appointment, hey I do sales also, but to show up 1 hour late almost (when I am in the middle of dinner time at that point) did not work to their benefit.

Back
Top Bottom