Reform Church of our prophet John Moses Browning (PBUH)

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Blogger Tirno hits one right out of the park with his comment on JayG's "Stuck In mASSachusetts" blog.

This comment is just dripping with awesome sauce.

Tirno said:
As a dual faith member of the Reform Church of our prophet John Moses Browning (PBUH) and the Second Church of Jesus Christ, Sniper, I have a First Amendment claim to reasonable accommodation for my daily religious obligation to partake of the Sacrament of Discharging.

I must also partake quarterly of the Sacrament of Reconfiguration, wherein I will move stuff around on the rails of my EBRs.

January 23rd of each year is a Holy Day of Obligation to celebrate the feast day of Our Prophet John Moses Browning (PBUH), where I must partake of the Sacrament of Discharging once per daylight hour, each with a different gun, and during the Sacrament of Renewal, clean the weapons in silence for three hours after sunset.

I must also make an annual hajj to the local Temple of Icons (under many names shall they be known) to partake of the Ritual of Pedantic Annoyances and transfer a firearm into my possession. It's OK to do this many times per year, yea, I say unto you, encouraged, but it must be done at least once.

Lastly, it is my obligation to Rebuke the Unbelievers where'er they be found, although the Rebuke takes many forms, from gentle persuasion, to the Holy Obligation of Taking the Noob to the Range, to a banana cream pie.

Is one of the Commandments "Piece be upon you" to mandate carrying at all times?

Can I have [STRIKE]a reload[/STRIKE] an amen?

[laugh]

A while back at my Club we had an inter-club shoot, and a team from a neighboring club ( where they don't have a Trap field) came out to play. One of the guys said that on Sunday mornings, they generally shot Trap at another neighboring club, as "That is our church" [smile]

Back
Top Bottom