• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reds Firearms?

Not into a pissing contest, he said, she said. All I'm saying is it didn't work out .... I was just helping a friend. ... Red had what he wanted and plain ole blew me off because I gave him my number to call.... it all occurred in a 2-3 hr period.. he had my number immediately

I live in in western ma and found the appoint only aspect easy to deal with. Set an appointment and you are good to go. Also, with an appointment, no waiting in line. Personal service was great.

I agree it's easy to deal with and a preferred way to do business, especially as a customer. I am just all over the place between work, kids and life. My comment had nothing to do with REDS and everything to do with me. Like I said - they replied to my e-mail quickly.

Meh, he was a dick to me on email and blew me off too. I don't really care, never gave it a second thought: its his loss not mine. There are plenty of shops who want my business for me to think twice about the one who doesn't.

Fabian (Reds) is one of the most courteous dealers I know - I have purchased from him many times. This story shows how far he goes. He was able to find me an SP-01 tactical but this came with two 19 rd mag. Fabian ordered the after market followers, springs, base pads and then altered the mag body and assembly to make it 10 rounds. He then spent some additional time etching a beautiful pattern on both mags as his signature. I was quite touched. I now have a beautifully engraved designs on the two now 10 rd magsmags! He did this at no cost to me... Love it! Thanks Fabian and may a lot of business come to you!

Fabian (Reds) is one of the most courteous dealers I know - I have purchased from him many times. This story shows how far he goes. He was able to find me an SP-01 tactical but this came with two 19 rd mag. Fabian ordered the after market followers, springs, base pads and then altered the mag body and assembly to make it 10 rounds. He then spent some additional time etching a beautiful pattern on both mags as his signature. I was quite touched. I now have a beautifully engraved designs on the two now 10 rd magsmags! He did this at no cost to me... Love it! Thanks Fabian and may a lot of business come to you!

hallelujah1.jpg

Not into a pissing contest, he said, she said. All I'm saying is it didn't work out .... I was just helping a friend. ... Red had what he wanted and plain ole blew me off because I gave him my number to call.... it all occurred in a 2-3 hr period.. he had my number immediately

Maybe your friend should shop for his own guns.

Oh... and I have the emails, times and I'm not mad...[grin] I didn't lose anything but a little time. I purchased 3 guns this week from both members and dealers.... I'm picking up a very nice and expensive revolver from another member tomorrow morning... weather permitting. Then plan on browsing the Gun Show in West Springfield with my 75 yr old friend that just asked for a little help... not looking for drama, just looking to enjoy our hobbies like most here. I thinknow that this is over, he's pretty happy he didn't pay $450 over retail...

one more thing.. I really don't have any kind of a vendetta toward your shop... just wanted to share my experience, I had nothing to gain from this. Like you, I run a business, get lots of calls and emails.... I was just trying to direct a little business your way and help a friend...
enjoy your weekend, I plan to..... If I can clean this dam Reg Cleaner Pro virus off my computer

I bought a hard to find pistol from Fabian and it went well. Responded quickly via email, goods and prices as advertised, could not be happier. Finding his office in the mouse maze of a building was a bit of a challenge.

Referred two friends last month, both bought and are happy, one even found the office without help.

I enjoyed communicating with and buying a pistol from Fabian. Excellent communication, fair price, a very responsive and talkative person. He goes out of his way, outstanding. I referred a couple of friends to him.

Last edited:
I actually just bought my first firearm at Red's today. Fabian was a pleasure to deal with; a real no-bullshit straight shooter. He was responsive on the phone, was at the shop when he said he'd be, and was very informative as I evaluated my options. I would buy from him again.

I think Fabian is the cats ass....I've had 2 transactions with him...Awesome experience! He's a solid guy! Highly recommended.

Had a nice visit with Fabian last night. We shared some stories and guns. I will be back.

He explained to me what a "cat's ass" is....

A terrific gun buying experience. Treated with the utmost respect. Reds want to make sure you get the perfect firearm for you! Thanks Fabian.

-Les

Shit happens, from what I've gather through these 6 or so pages the OP is a disgruntled customer who was caught in the middle with his 75 yr old friend, but had he given a name and phone number to confirm your friends interest it would have been over with.
From Reds pov you were like a tire kicker oh hey my moms uncles friend wants that mac 10, oh whats her name and number? Ill get back to you... You cant expect him to hold up a sale for the info you gave..

Reds has been standup on here and youve just been whining with halfass responses like youre but hurt, like the kid who takes his ball home and doesn't let anyone else play. Lol not stirring the pot just saying from what ive read and not knowing anyof you its what i gathered. In the future have your sucks in a row like explain in full nt just wackedout pos lol although funnynot very informative

So Mr Familyguy... if you want to take shots at me you really should have a clue... obviously you don't. I'm not a tire kicker... check my profile... do you see how many tires I kicked in the classified... or do you not know how to interpret feedback scores... I'm not much of an offensive kind of guy, but when attacked, I tend to respond pretty aggressively. I will refrain with you as I did with the Red and his somewhat fabrication of events. I don't want to get in trouble here. When a friend asks for help, I tend to oblige.

From Reds pov you were like a tire kicker oh hey my moms uncles friend wants that mac 10, oh whats her name and number? Ill get back to you... You cant expect him to hold up a sale for the info you gave..

Not sure how Red or you comes up with this statement, when the pm's went like this.. there was no Mom, or Uncle, there was just a friend. There wasn't a Mac 10 involved, just a 5" MP ported Core pistol that retails for $800 that Red was asking over $1200 for. My friend wanted one so badly he was willing to offer $1100 cash, to your hero Red... I too would love to have that gun, but am not stupid enough to be robbed for over $400 to own one. I wasn't asking him to hold anything, as my friend, who I will name, Rene, was ready to go on the spot. So Mr Familyguy, before you start taking shots at me, or anyone for that matter, you really should have ALL the facts and not just the BS from one side. You want to blow up your boy REd with positive feedback, then by all means do it. But keep your nose out of something you have no clue of..... get my drift

Default 5" M&P Core

Hey Red.... I have a friend interested in the M&P 5" ported Core... wants to know if you will take $1100 cash out the door..

Thank You
Jack C.

I then responded almost immediately with this in response to Red....

Re: 5" M&P Core

Quote Originally Posted by REDSFIREARMS

Hi Jack,

Name and telephone?

Reds

My number... 413-246-4939 Jack

there was a total of 5 PM's in a 2hr period, of which I sat in frt on my computer with my friend for the 1st 2pm's, before he left and went home...

That's all it was, a friend asked me to negotiate a purchase, I wasn't kicking tires, I was not the OP of this thread, like Red, you can't even get that straight or right. I was not a disgruntled customer, "you have to purchase something to be a customer" I wouldn't deal with this guy if he was the last dealer in town. I am sure he is a great guy to most, but I can assure you, I received several PM's from others here supporting me and telling me their story.... not to mention others that I spoke to in person... I like guns, buy lots of them, tend to deal with many gun shops and members here that are like me... we all talk... I'm not the only person with a less than good contact with Red.. it's just most tend to stay clear of the public opinion, not worth the time we have to spend explaining our "event".... Good luck, hope you enjoy many future purchases from Red.. If my explanation isn't good enough for you or anyone else here... too bad, but that's the way it went down... I have all the PM's and more, so there is no BS. Any how, I could never deal with a guy that can't even tell our story truthfully. I can tell a lot about a mans integrity by what they say and do...

I used the mac 10 as an example. And you never once explained your self just short statements on along the lines of pos etc.. I wasnt attacking you i was stating the obvious its called constructive critisism i just went through all the posts this morning and all the responses were short and all of reds were in detail. And it seemed like everyone was on reds side idgaf whos right or wrong im just saying the op should have put in more detail in his posts theb to lash out at someone instead of name calling etc back i. Up with facts.

From the amount of info in the posts is seemed like tire kicking you failed to include details, his info was along the lines of he askedbfor name and number and never received it so once i read that i put you in the tire kicker category because you failed to explain that you had given it to him until "i attacked you" im not taking shots at anyone next time you bash a dealer post some ****in facts to back yourself up your feedback means nothing those are past transactions. I wasnt attacking you i dont kbow red i have my dealer of choice anr im not here to make enemies i was just giving my view from a 3rd party. Who knows none of you given the facts in the thread that is all had you supplied sufficient evidence and not name call like a 12 yr old school girl you wouldnt be arguing with me. And the fact it was 400 over msrp your friebds not to bright inquiring about it to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

Like i stated i was under the assumption he asked for name and number and got no reply... Why? You failed to mention this until my post

If you read em all, then you should know, I said from the beginning, I am not getting into a he said she said... I kept it simple, It was not a good interaction... PERIOD!

thanks, got your PM... before I posted this part... I edited it... [grin] we good..

I have been reading this,and I just don't understand you want a gun REDS has for $1200 ,but you will only pay $1100.He stands firm at $1200,but you state that the gun retails for $800.The part I don't understand is why not just buy it from the person who is selling it for $800.REDS is not putting the gun to your head, and making you buy it.You sound like a spoiled brat.

I have been reading this,and I just don't understand you want a gun REDS has for $1200 ,but you will only pay $1100.He stands firm at $1200,but you state that the gun retails for $800.The part I don't understand is why not just buy it from the person who is selling it for $800.REDS is not putting the gun to your head, and making you buy it.You sound like a spoiled brat.

Hahaha... just don't get it, he didn't stand firm, I made an offer that my friend asked me to offer. FReds response was positive initially.. since you have no clue of what went down.... maybe you ought to move on to another thread... or did FRed give you his tweaked side too... [rolleyes] negotiating a price does not make one a spoiled brat.. a simple yes or no can do is a normal response from most grown men or women..

Back
Top Bottom