• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reds Firearms?

829d0fe13a53e3dbf60ee06b4b724be4.jpg

"Exclusivity is for everyone. Try us! You'll find us refreshing."

And yet repeatedly people with poor experiences get attacked from all sides for simply stating their point of view.

I have a story of my own but there is no way I would post it here bc the sheep are simply going to baaaa at positive comments and attack negative ones.

What is the point of a dealer review thread where both opinions can't be expressed? Honestly IMO Red you shouldn't even be posting here bc it clearly colors the water but that's not up to me. How do you have an honest discussion about a dealer who posts in the thread?

If you want to go blow sunshine maybe you should take out an ad. Oh wait.

I'm actually not a fan of Reds, as my few email encounters were odd at best. Not the end of the world, just not my type of place.... doesn't make him a bad guy or bad shop, just not my thing

But, $899, crazy? Well, maybe...
But the much beloved Four Seasons asks and gets $799 for crusty used glock 26's so it seems inline.

I'm mean, hell I'm not paying it, not a chance. But when compared to FS, i.e. the benchmark for mass pricing, it seems in line

So, we're bitching about pricing now? Seriously?

People putting bricks of .22 in the classifieds or on LGS's for $100 and that's the issue here?

I enquired with Red's when they first starting posting here about a certain Sig model. Price was too high in my opinion so that was the end of it for me.

Clearly, certain people here are happy to experience the experience.

[cheers]

Last edited:
So, we're bitching about pricing now? Seriously?

People putting bricks of .22 in the classifieds or on LGS's for $100 and that's the issue here?

Capitalism is dead lol

Not bitching at all... or whining or acting like a spoiled brat... just pointing out the obvious .... it goes both ways, it is all pertinent info. Some of us call it facts others talk about alligottos or whatever.. and cute comic pictures..

And yet repeatedly people with poor experiences get attacked from all sides for simply stating their point of view.

I have a story of my own but there is no way I would post it here bc the sheep are simply going to baaaa at positive comments and attack negative ones.

What is the point of a dealer review thread where both opinions can't be expressed? Honestly IMO Red you shouldn't even be posting here bc it clearly colors the water but that's not up to me. How do you have an honest discussion about a dealer who posts in the thread?

If you want to go blow sunshine maybe you should take out an ad. Oh wait.

This!!!!!!!

It's called supply and demand and you can thank the MA AGs office for the lack of supply. Simple economics in this pathetically liberal state. So happy I am
Moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bought 2 guns from Red's. I found Fabian to be very easy to deal with. Great customer service. I wish prices were lower, but if you don't like them, go elsewhere.

I can see where there would be frustrations. I made an appointment with reds (an appointment? I know, right), I arrived a few minutes early and knocked on the door. he was just finishing up with another client, so I sat in the waiting area and read some gun magazines.

I wasn't sure what to think at first considering, plus the building was a professional office building, but with residential finishes inside.

once it was my time, after sitting down for a few minutes (just us) and conversing about the gun I wanted, the atmosphere was pretty intimate and to be honest, it was quite flattering. No other customers walking in (they would have had to make an appointment) and interrupting. Comfortable seating and modest room size made for a more relaxing feeling of purchasing.

Frankly, the guy was quite personable and made it comfortable for me to talk... all my other red flags had faded at that point and it made sense. It was such a positive buying experience, I can't wait to make another appointment. He took a HUGE amount of time and showed me guns that were similar to what I wanted (held them, showed me all the differences, etc...), all the while, I never had to ask for anything, he was just catering to me

Prices, I understand peoples concern, but for me, it's a ONE TIME investment. I will spend more on cheap ammo in two months... so a single higher payment of something that lasts for 10,000+ rounds is irrelevant. For example: I have no problem paying a premium at the movies for a ticket ($26 for LUX seating), popcorn ($6-7), food ($25-$45) and beer too - all knowing I want to be waited on and am willing to pay for it If I get what I want. I could always wait until the movie is "on demand" or at red box and buy the microwave popcorn with a couple of cans of Bud light, but when I want to treat myself...

all said, I'm for sure a repeat customer. when it comes to firearm purchases here in MA, I want to be comfortable, treated with respect and when I go to pay a premium for something, I want exactly what I want. This guy did more than that and I'm thrilled to recommend people to him

thanks REDS!

I bought another gun from Red' s this week and had the same experience as Chris. I have bought three guns there so far and will go back. The personal service is refreshing.

I bought another gun from Red' s this week and had the same experience as Chris. I have bought three guns there so far and will go back. The personal service is refreshing.

That's awesome!!!... I bought 2 guns this week elsewhere and the same kind of experience and...... only had to pay retail!!!

Oh ya..... and it was refreshing!!!!

Guys enough with the bullshit. This is for reviews not playground insults.

It does, but I'm not sure I personally could warm to a store that does business by appointment only. I don't always buy something during my first visit to a business, but would almost feel pressured to in order to justify the time the proprietor was spending on me.

Actually, a very good and valid point... but at this point... If one goes there after reading this thread they are going there to purchase . it reminds me of that old story, Little Red Riding Hood

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My overall experience was great. Reds was able to sell me what I was looking for and was very responsive. My communication with Reds was by email and they responded promptly with answers to any questions I had. The appointment only set up fit in very well with my work schedule and we were able to meet at the shop at a time when all other shops would be closed. I had a very good experience with my purchase and would recommend and do business with them again.

If you are looking for a shop that you can walk into right off of the street and view the inventory this shop may not be for you. If you are willing to pay for a service that Reds will provide at a time that fits your schedule then send them an email and see what Reds can help you with.

Just purchased a handgun from Fabian today. Extremely nice man, no pressure to purchase. I slightly overpaid but it's a gun not easily found in Massachusetts. I enjoyed the appointment only concept, though he was running behind and I had a longer wait than anticipated. However, I went knowing exactly what I wanted. For a small shop he has some pretty interesting inventory. I'll go back if and when I decide to make another purchase.

Always keep it legal, and don't be a fool!

I'm also disgusted by the politically correct nazis, which they truly are, but there's no reason to fight until there's a critical mass, a threshold, or whatever you want to call it. Look into Tommy Jefferson's writings. He's one of the most prescient thinkers in American history, even though rich white folks poo-poo the gun part. Jefferson is a true friend of freedom, for which without the gun is merely a fantasy. That's right, Boston Globe, NYTimes, you wouldn't have a press or a job sans the 2nd Amendment. You ungrateful feces!

oops, I digress once again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom