• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recommend a club near Rehoboth, MA 02769

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a nearby range and would love some help if you can offer it. :)

Basically I'm looking for a rifle / pistol range. I'd prefer it if plinking is allowed. I've noticed some clubs don't allow it.

I'd prefer to keep the costs down. Most of the clubs I've seen in the area are $175+.

An indoor pistol range would be a plus.

I'd prefer not to drive over 20 minutes or so.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

-NoElephant

The Rhode Island Muzzle Loaders Club, Somerset Sportman's Club, Rumford Gun Club, and East Warren Rod and Gun are close to Rehoboth. Depending on where you are in Rehoboth, there could be more that might work.

I live in Rehoboth and belong to Rhode Island Muzzle Loaders Club, RIMLC, (the name is historic, the club is in Rehoboth and open to all sorts of shooting) and East Warren Rod and Gun. RIMLC is about 65 members and has one 50 yard range but the shooting is great and private, and EWRG is open membership and has skeet, trap, and pistol and rifle at various distances from an enclosed, heated pistol house. They also have a bar for when you are finished shooting.

www.ewrg.org

RIMLC does not have a website but meetings are on the third Thurs and the club is located just off Rt118, near The Cork and Bottle store.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. The place in Warren looks pretty neat. I looked over their website there, lots of information.

I have a few questions about RIMLC, if you don't mind answering. :) It's pretty close to me.

- Are they accepting new members?
- What are the membership fees like?
- Is plinking allowed on the field?

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. The place in Warren looks pretty neat. I looked over their website there, lots of information.

I have a few questions about RIMLC, if you don't mind answering. :) It's pretty close to me.

- Are they accepting new members?
- What are the membership fees like?
- Is plinking allowed on the field?

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay,

RIMLC has membership openings. The fee is $100 a year plus a $75 initiation fee. I would say "plinking" allowed. You can't shoot anything that is glass, you have clean up after yourself, and all the normal safety standards apply. Otherwise steel, cans, near/far (within 50 yards), as long as it is safe.

Meetings are the third Thursday of the month starting at about 7pm.

Back
Top Bottom