Recent Experience with one on one

I wanted to let anyone who is looking for one on one training at MFS that I had a great experience a few weeks back. I had a session with Instructor Phillip Gain to help me with better grip and stance. Phillip listened to what I thought my issue areas are and then put me on the right track. He is highly recommended by me.

By the end of our session I was grouping my shots and hitting center target FAR MORE consistantly than before. It was well worth the drive for me personally. Having been to your old facility in Framingham, your new facility is great! Class room sizes are great and your indoor range was nice. A little loud but otherwise nice.

I have been spreading the word about MFS to others I know who are looking for somewhere to go for either LTC classes or one on one. Keep up the good work.

JEFF

This is good to hear. I am interested in doing one-on-one training at the range and am thinking about going to MFS (I went there for my basic safety course and they were great, haven't been to the new location yet though). If anyone is interested, they have a 50% off deal on groupon I noticed (only for a day left) I am definitely going to take advantage of this!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/mass-f...f30f09b2048b35b654862c12b0a5b473422e88a0d2566

Back
Top Bottom