Quick Review of my experience Today

I took the basic safety course here today. Ive had my LTC for years but wanted to take this course because it included live firing so that I can apply for my FL non res license. It was also a great refresher course.
I posted on this facebook and this forum awhile back about trying to find a place that taught a course with live fire, and MFS was one of the schools mentioned. The owner, Steve, reached out to me and gave me his cell phone number. I called, and he was nice enough to give me a pretty large discount on the course and all the of guests I wanted to bring. I brought 3 women with me, 2 of which have never fired a gun, and one of them (my girlfriend) that wanted to get her FL non res as well.

The class was diverse and had about 20 or so people. Everyone was kind and the class instruction and organization was perfect. Plenty of time for questions and one on one time with the instructor for concerns about grip, posture, handling, unloading etc.

The instructor was awesome...Alexander Allen I believe. Very nice. Smart. Knowledgeable. He is a full time police officer and he seemed very pro gun and taught the class and the law section of the course in a manner the younger newer students would understand, and usually referenced how most officers read into and comprehend the law.

Very useful refresher course, awesome friendly environment. Ill definitely be going back for a conceal carry course sometime this month or next month. The owner was excellent, and the instructors. We learned a lot, and the folks I attended with now feel much more comfortable and confident handling firearms.
Short review but I figured it was worth spreading the word. A+ place

Yes, they have their place.

And always have Blazer Brass 9mm for 13.97. Not too bad for a small shop and convenient to many.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom