Question on Guest Policy

I am trying to get my GF to go through the training and I had actually done my class with you all about 2 yrs ago.

So my question was, in the event that I actually wrangle her and possibly some other interested people together and get them to sign up for a class, would I be able to go for free under the guest policy and/or the recertifications for life policy? I already took the class with you and so I don't even need another certificate, I just think it would be easier to convince them to go if I am also attending.

I think the free guest policy does not come with certification.

I understood that part. My GF and and friends I round up to go to a class would be paying as they would need the certificate. However, for myself as I already have the certificate (2 yrs old) and a LTC-A I don't need the certificate but I wouldn't want to pretend like I was just an interested guest and go when I obviously wouldn't ever turn around and pay for the class to get the certificate (as I already have it). MFS is a great business and I think they do a great job so I wouldn't want to take advantage of a "free guest" policy if my usage was against their intent of the policy. I would happily pay for my GF to take the training, just wouldn't be as wild to pay for myself since I already went through the class at MFS.

Short answer is yes, you can go with your GF and friends and participate as a guest for free.

MFS would be happy to have you sit in, since you directed more paying students to them.

We would be glad to have you come as a guest. One of the reasons for the guest program was to make it easier to bring friends to the classes.

While at our facility you can either spend time in the class or go in the range to shoot or do both [wink]

Back
Top Bottom