Recent Chinese import SKS carbines

I was telling a friend about the stuck casing and made me wonder if the operator met his demise due to the failure. I also want to slap the guy who re-arsenaled it for overlooking it. I did get the casing out. I had an extractor tool for my psl that worked for me.

Edit:
I should also include my range report. It was sighted in a little to the left. Adjusted it just a little and this baby shoots pretty nice.

Last edited:
Just an update on the topic of these recent imports.

I was talking to a dealer this past weekend who said further imports have been halted since some complete Russian guns have come in mixed with the Chinese models. Something to do with the Russian military semi auto ban from years ago I'm guessing.

Get em' while you can.

There is nothing wrong with the chinese sks alot of times they are in much better condition than there russian and yugo counter parts. I would like to eventually get a yugo ir russian just because of the history behind them i like the idea of the battle field art work on the stocks. But until then ill keep shooting my norinco.

I have a so called ghost. Made it my winter project. Took it appart, cleaned it, shot it. Tight, tight groupings. Shoots like a dream. Wil post pics later, with targets. matching parts. Should have gotten two. Had lots of Cosmo. Slowly baked the stock until it stopped bleeding.

Back
Top Bottom