RC P-38's

I know a few guys that got Walthers. The bores were dark but in over all OK condition. If it were me, for the money I would buy a bring back for the same or slightly more money. The only thing left for sale right now is Spreewerkes. These are suppose to have all outside numbers matching but the locking bloack does not match. There are deals to be had on original unmolested specimens, it takes a little patience and knowledge.

Yes, based on your earlier comments, I did not launch. I will say that I have spent a lot of time with P38s on my GB watch list just to get a feel of the Market.
it does not look like much is selling at sub $600. And yes to your other comment, non imports (at the moment are going for 800+.

Yes, based on your earlier comments, I did not launch. I will say that I have spent a lot of time with P38s on my GB watch list just to get a feel of the Market.
it does not look like much is selling at sub $600. And yes to your other comment, non imports (at the moment are going for 800+.

There are still deals to be had out there with a little luck and patience. Gunbroker can be a good tool but that is on the higher side and you will notice that many pistols keep getting posted over and over unless it is something that someone really wants or it is out of the ordinary. I just picked up an AC43 all matching original configuration bringback for $550. They are out there for sure. It takes time, patience and of course money LOL

Last edited:
Yes! I have to go back to the other two, i started searching site after the first one and got distracted by all the $3,000 guns ! (that i will not be buying)

Dont worry, I wont be buying them either LOL. But it shows you the wide range in collecting these great pistols. The 3 I sent over are very solid examples and are priced decently and are much better than what is being offered now in the Russian capture specimens.

Dont worry, I wont be buying them either LOL. But it shows you the wide range in collecting these great pistols. The 3 I sent over are very solid examples and are priced decently and are much better than what is being offered now in the Russian capture specimens.

I actually had a bid on a GB for $575 it was all matching non import. it was CYQ. just went to $590 and I bailed. Thanks to Daltrey 99 mentoring, i have gained patience and see ACs going for that that price and a little more.....patience, must have patience...........

Back
Top Bottom