range shooting as non-member

do you know of any ranges in the Boston area / Northeast MA / Southern NH where "semi-supervised" handgun shooting is allowed as a non-member?

Mystic Valley Gun Club is literally right down the street from me, but their policy is that non-members (guests) must be under the direct supervision of a member (both in the same port)... I know some places allow it for trap shooting, but I'm not sure of handguns.

Most clubs allow a member to bring a guest a certain number of times exclusive of direct family. The clubs would be mistaken to allow nonmembers to shoot without paying the dues that keep the place operating. No free lunches.

I think there's a range up there that does rentals (range time, gun, etc) similar to AFS in Attleboro. Someone here probably knows the name.

Most clubs allow a member to bring a guest a certain number of times exclusive of direct family. The clubs would be mistaken to allow nonmembers to shoot without paying the dues that keep the place operating. No free lunches.

IANAL but I would imagine it would have a grave impact on insurance premiums and liability as well. Why would any club allow a non-member to shoot at the club alone. I would call that trespass.

You mean a public range? Bob's in Salisbury and Manchester Firing Line in Manch. N.H.

You won't find a private club that can do what you want except for when they have trap shoots open to the public.

Mystic Valley Gun Club is literally right down the street from me, but their policy is that non-members (guests) must be under the direct supervision of a member

If you're not an F-up, you can be my guest at MVGC...

Bob's and Manchester. Folks at Bob's are nice, but the place is kinda run down. Manchester is Aces all around.

Back
Top Bottom