Rand Paul Introduces Bill to Block Obama’s Executive Gun Control

I think its great and all but its DOA. Even if it passed both houses it will be vetoed.

Either Rand is just posturing or he wants Obama on the record for a veto.

If he really wanted it pass he would have included in the omnibus budget that just went through.

Really bad idea... That would also mean that the who voted against monstrosity was against the 2A.

"The president is doing something law doesn't allow, so I'll propose a new law that will tell him to obey the law."

lolwhut?

I generally like Rand, although he frequently disappoints me by not being his father. But really, this is just posturing. You can't pass a law to make the president obey the laws he's already breaking, and expect it to work.

"The president is doing something law doesn't allow, so I'll propose a new law that will tell him to obey the law."

lolwhut?

I generally like Rand, although he frequently disappoints me by not being his father. But really, this is just posturing. You can't pass a law to make the president obey the laws he's already breaking, and expect it to work.

This is called politicks.

I didn't want to go there, but this. Either it's a law or it isn't, if 0bama decided to force all Gun owners to be psychologically evaluated, the GOP wouldn't stop it. Of course the eval would be by approved anti-Gun liberals, and very few would pass.

Back
Top Bottom