Quincy Man

Daddy Mac

NES Member
Happened in Salem New Hampshire. Best story and mug shot ever. Still laughing. Hit the Globe an hour ago. I'm not sure how to link it. Anyone game? It's a great story, larceny, resisting arrest, trying to take the cops gun. It's just a really good Monday when a story like this hits.

Happened in Salem New Hampshire. Best story and mug shot ever. Still laughing. Hit the Globe an hour ago. I'm not sure how to link it. Anyone game? It's a great story, larceny, resisting arrest, trying to take the cops gun. It's just a really good Monday when a story like this hits.
Nice job OP. Welcome to the internet.

I thought it was more of a teaching moment. Don't touch the officers gun, boys and girls. Bad things will happen.

"Salem Police say they responded to the Cumberland Farms on South Broadway around 10:15 p.m. for a report of a man who had stolen two cartons of cigarettes from the store and was waiting outside of the business for police."

He needs to plan better. Everyone knows to be a good thief you shouldn't wait for the police.

I'm disappointed in the Salem NH Police. In the good old days that would have resulted in a old fashioned beatdown by the Police. What is the world coming to [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom