Question for pistol shooters using VihtaVuori powders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 cents time
I've been a member of this mostly exclusive MA blog for a while.

Anyone who thinks they can:

"Shits on Newbies"
better be able to put their pistol where their big mouth is!

For someone who can't shoot (since I don't know who you are, You must not be able to shoot noticeably in competition) and has a tag line as above...
time for a nice long sip of.....

PS , Two sips for Kevin9.........

Feel free to show up for any competition to show us all your expertise!

Till you can shoot, your the newbie............

Attachments

• bigcupofstfuxi3.jpg
    bigcupofstfuxi3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
We all know PMD knows where to buy powder and he was not asking for suppliers.

I have to agree with Pete's statment. Besides there's no need for all the hostility. It was just a simple quesiton about some powder. Paul, I wish I used the stuff and I had an answer for you.

How 'bout some simple old Titegroup? [wink] Just kidding!

Hdgun, like myself actuall help fellow shooters -This sport is about making friends and encouraging new shooters to partake.

I would not be in to this game if not for Hdgun, PMD and a few others. Id still be shooting paper board stiff or done with guns all together.

-M

Last edited:
9X21, telling me to STFU is not cool, not cool at all. Why would you do it? I said nothing to you.

PS , Two sips for Kevin9.........

Feel free to show up for any competition to show us all your expertise!

Till you can shoot, your [sic] the newbie............

[rofl][laugh2][laugh]

You seriously didn't just tell someone they were a newbie because you don't know them did you????? [rofl][laugh2][laugh]

[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

[laugh]
[rofl][laugh2][laugh]

You seriously didn't just tell someone they were a newbie because you don't know them did you????? [rofl][laugh2][laugh]

[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

1) If "they" were any good,I'd know who they are already.
Besides, anybody who has that tag line, should be the best....[smile]

2) The way the tone of this thread is headed, it needs to closed.[angry]
Both Scrivener and Kevin9, seem to be giving a couple of good guys a bunch of crap, Both Hdgun & PMD can and in fact can shoot at the top of thier game (and don't just talk about it).
They should be respected for their acomplishments & talent.

IMHO, which I always share freely..........[rolleyes]

Last edited:
[laugh]
Both Hdgun & PMD can and in fact can shoot at the top of thier game (and don't just talk about it).
They should be respected for their acomplishments & talent.

They should also be respected because they have given back to the newbies of USPSA and the sport. PMD,hdgun and 9x21 plus many others unselfishly helped many new shooters such as myself. Even when they are competing directly against you, they give tips and suggestions, take time out of their busy schedules to tune your gun, help with loads and coach your shooting. This is what makes our sport so great.

PX21, please go back and read what I actually wrote. I was not trying to give anyone crap, merely providing info in a factual manner. Based on PMs from both PDM and hdguns any misunderstandings between them and me are cleared up. The ball is now in your court.

Thanks for playing guys.

Why don't you all stop back by when you grow a thicker skin.

I'm closing this.

...and Paul, why not try posting this in the WTB classifieds:

If anyone has some N105 or 3N38 that you'd like to sell let me know.

You might get what you want without the static you're having trouble with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom