Question about USPSA practices

I've been hearing for over a year now about the USPSA practices at HSC (my boss shoots there). I've never shot at anything other than a bullseye and have been interested in coming out and seeing what practical shooting is like. When do they run the practices and can anyone come out and watch? It sounds like fun and I'm getting a few weeks of vacation coming up.

Usually Wednesday afternoons starting around 5PM... Mike (IPSC_DRL) is one of the primary contacts for these events - I have not been able to make it for the past few weeks.....

Anyone can show up for Harvards practice, but they usually like you to join in the fun. Everyone there is more than happy to help a new shooter.
The wed practice starts around 5pm on and goes until 7pm

Anyone can show up for Harvards practice, but they usually like you to join in the fun. Everyone there is more than happy to help a new shooter.
The wed practice starts around 5pm on and goes until 7pm

No membership required. No fee. Bring your favorite pistol and a sturdy strong-side holster. Maybe 4 or 5 mags and some way to carry them. Oh yeah, ... and a bunch of ammo.

Watching is certainly allowed and encouraged, but it's a lot less fun than doing.

If you're going to join us on a Wed. night you are better off just bringing your gun and ammo as well like others have mentioned. We are really laid back and we encourage everyone to come and shoot with us. We will give you tons of advice and tips on being safer and quicker. Let any of us know if you need anything equipment wise as we prob. have it. What type of gun do you have?

Pete

I've got several different guns but I was planning on using either the 92FS or the M&P

How much ammo do you need to bring? I think I might head out there today.

Either or both guns will work. Bring as much ammo as you want. I would recommend bringing 200+ but if you don't have that much don't sweat it. Bring at least 100 rounds and be prepared to have a great time. We will help you out as much as possible. I'm heading down there at 3pm to work with Lugnut so you're more than welcome if you come a little early as well.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom