Question about Maine Carry Laws

"IF you're from one of the 4 states that don't allow carry, I think you're screwed in NH."

Yup. Screwed in your own state as well.
And they're all in the heartland, the so-called red state region.
JT

Illinois, and it will be the last one to have CCW's. That Chicago influence. The crooks don't want armed citizens, apparently, because it's common knowledge the crooks own the politicians in Chicago.

Illinois, and it will be the last one to have CCW's. That Chicago influence. The crooks don't want armed citizens, apparently, because it's common knowledge the crooks own the politicians in Chicago.

Nickle said:

Why I heard that the economy in Chicago is so bad that the mob had to lay off two judges just before Christmas!

I'm here all week, folks. Try the veal.

Seriously, how do you tell the difference between the crooks and the politicians?

Gary

Nickle said:

Why I heard that the economy in Chicago is so bad that the mob had to lay off two judges just before Christmas!

Seriously, how do you tell the difference between the crooks and the politicians?

Gary

Nickle said:

Gary

Garys said:
Nickle said:

Gary

The crooks dress better?

What do you call a Chicago police officer wearing a 3-piece suit?

The defendent.

(My wife made me do it. She did her internship at Cook County Hospital.)

Ken

Garys said:
Nickle said:

Gary

The crooks dress better?

The defendent.

Ken

Garys said:
Nickle said:

Gary

The crooks dress better?

The defendent.

Ken

Garys said:

Gary

The crooks will be the more honest ones. When they speak, they'll tell you the truth.

How do you know when a politician is lying?

His lips are moving!

Garys said:

Gary

The crooks will be the more honest ones. When they speak, they'll tell you the truth.

His lips are moving!

Garys said:

Gary

His lips are moving!

Nickle said:

His lips are moving!
Oh we could start a whole new thread on this one...
He tells you "It's for your own good."

Nickle said:

His lips are moving!
Oh we could start a whole new thread on this one...
He tells you "It's for your own good."

Back
Top Bottom