Public Thanks to Securityboy

Would like to take this time to publiclally thank Securityboy for all his help in PMs over in the NFA items. I had contacted him over several stupid questions I had on building a NFA SBR that I was on fence for. He was very patient and did not laugh at any of the things I asked and with his assistance came to the conclusion that this was just something for me that wasnt at this time something to do.

It amazes me that the knowledge here is solid and friendly and he was a stand up guy that was honest and very good natured.

Thanks again man!!

It's not often these threads pop up, but I'm glad they do.

We have the best board and the best people on the internet, hands down. I don't know what breeds this type of community, most likely the harrowing experience of MA gun laws, but whatever it is it works.

We are extremely lucky to have a place like this that we can discuss, laugh, and measure penis sizes.

Viva la NES!!!![cheers]

Would like to take this time to publiclally thank Securityboy for all his help in PMs over in the NFA items. I had contacted him over several stupid questions I had on building a NFA SBR that I was on fence for. He was very patient and did not laugh at any of the things I asked and with his assistance came to the conclusion that this was just something for me that wasnt at this time something to do.

It amazes me that the knowledge here is solid and friendly and he was a stand up guy that was honest and very good natured.

Thanks again man!!

Not a problem, glad I could help... when you are ready to jump into the world of NFA let me know... [grin]

Well I now am on a new kick I want to build a ultralight ar or a ak. But NFA at the time just doesnt seem like its for me. But hey thanks again, you were a huge help!

Back
Top Bottom