Public Range to Test New S&W Bodyguard 380 auto?

Baikal49

Banned
I obtained my LTC A unrestricted and purchased the above pistol for CC personal defense. I live in Andover and have not yet joined a gun club. Will do that in September and am presently looking at clubs. Can someone recommend a public range where I can fire for an hour or so tho get accustomed to my pistol? Bob's maybe?? Thanks in advance for assistance.

Definitely not AFS or S&W [thinking]

Try Manchester Firing Line. Or there is a local club that is open to the public every Sunday. Leominster or Lunenburg I think.

Definitely not AFS or S&W [thinking]

Try Manchester Firing Line. Or there is a local club that is open to the public every Sunday. Leominster or Lunenburg I think.
Thanks. My understanding is that with my LTC A I can take the pistol unloaded and lock boxed (ammo same way) in my car trunk to a NH range. Might you know if that is correct? Thanks again for the suggestion.

Baikal49 said:
Thanks. My understanding is that with my LTC A I can take the pistol unloaded and lock boxed (ammo same way) in my car trunk to a NH range. Might you know if that is correct? Thanks again for the suggestion.

Why hide the gun in the trunk when you can open carry?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

Yes, that is correct.

Why hide the gun in the trunk when you can open carry?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

Wouldn't the gun still have to be unloaded and locked up while in the car though? Then when he got out of the car, he could then load it and open carry? I thought I read that somewhere.

If you go to NH a lot, get the non-res. It's easy and worth it.

I think you'll need to send a few thousand rounds downrange to be really familiar with your CCW but I might be wrong.

FYI, Manchester Firing Range are doing upgrades and they're at 1/2 capacity. I had a 2 hour wait yesterday.
Even at 100% wait can be long. Got to go at odd hrs to get in. My first 3 times I tried, they were booked for the day. Still nice range if you just want to test out a gun. Personally, I don't like that some yahoo I don't know is in next stall, could be shooting for first time without any clue about gun safety. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom