ps90

this is probably a stupid question...but they say the only stupid questions are the ones you dont ask...so here it goes...

are the FN ps90 rifles ok to won in MA??? i mean theres no pistol grip or magazine that extends below the barrel right???

I dont see why it is not mass compliant it only has two evil features and I called FN a while back about these and they said they will ship it with a 10 rd mag. I am still thinking about picking one up but as stated above the ammo has a false reputation for being evil and is expensive. My 2 cents if I end up getting one its gonna be the SBR version

The 5.7 ammo is still Mass legal, although Barrios has introduced legislation to ban anything 5.7 related. I'm still hearing of folks legally buying the PS-90 in Mass, they're just not super popular. (Now, if you could get a legal full-auto, I bet THAT would be popular.)

i love the look of it and ive seen a demo being shot and its got the recoil of a .22...really dast, accurate follow up shots...if it only comes with a 10 round mag forget it though...everyones making a huge deal about the ammo having kevlar defeating capabilities...dont even get me started...i need out of this state!

The PS-90 may be legal here, if FN makes a commie state version that only
comes iwth 10 round magazines.

The problem is though, with that limitation, what's the point? The whole
cool factor in the P90 was partly due to having a 50 round magazine on
tap. Without a repeal of the law, I doubt many will be sold here because
of that reason.

FWIW, I'm much more intrigued by the FS-2000... as it takes standard AR mags... and we all
know how hard it is to come by preban AR mags. :) Course as of yet it is vaporware... but
it should be MA legal, as it is bullpup, no flash hider (FN calls it a brake) and there is no bayonet
lug.

-Mike

got one

New to the forum... sooo be looking around....But i own one.. Have had it since May 06 love it..10 rounds and all

It only has one evil feature, the flash hider. No pistol grip, folding stock, bayonet lug.

My dad has one back in MD. It's a fun shooter but the sight could have been better designed, it is very hard for me to get my head that low on the stock to see through it. It also hurts to shoot because each time you pull the trigger, it's like there's another 65 cents.

I saw a guy with a full auto P90 at AFS a few months back. Probably LE based on the fact that he was spraying ammo with no regard to conservation.

Back
Top Bottom