• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Precision Armament Werks, Franklin MA

Picked up a G19 from them a few weeks ago, excellent experience all around. Greg even took the time to text me when he got in the preban magazines. Now I just need to find the time to get there to pick one up!

Stopped by tonight to check the place out on my way home from the range. They have a nice shop. Good selection of firearms and accesories. They seem to be doing real good for a shop that just opened. It is nice to see another shop open that is local to me. Good luck with the business. I'm sure you will see me in there again.

My wife got her LTC last week and our first trip was to see Greg who set her up with S&W Bodyguard. I've also purchased a couple of guns in the past and a ton of accessories. This place is awesome.

I went to this shop yesterday. I had called earlier in the day (and phone was answered on first ring!) and asked about full-cap G19 magazines. Was told they had them available and when I got there, was shown the ones they had and picked the one I wanted. Definitely no problem there. The two guys there (I'm horrible with names, but it was Greg and...) were very friendly. Everything was very orderly, there was an interesting collection of knives that caught my eye, and was told the shop would be expanding to an adjoining space once a wall was removed, so expect more good things. Owner really seems to have found a way to turn his love and hobby into a business (lucky bastard!), and it definitely shows in the customer service and conversation. Please go check out this store.

Stopped in yesterday and talked to Chris. We are adding it to the shops we visit.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me come by today, Greg. You have a nice shop.

Greg was nice enough to let me satisfy my Jones to do some holiday shopping when most stores are closed. It's a nice little shop, and he had just what I was looking for. He was very friendly, let me take my time, and offered a lot of advice on a number of topics. I will probably book some time with him to do some advanced training. I think that his prices were competitive with the other shops I visit.

Thanks again.

Thanks for letting me come by today, Greg. You have a nice shop.

Greg was nice enough to let me satisfy my Jones to do some holiday shopping when most stores are closed. It's a nice little shop, and he had just what I was looking for. He was very friendly, let me take my time, and offered a lot of advice on a number of topics. I will probably book some time with him to do some advanced training. I think that his prices were competitive with the other shops I visit.

Thanks again.

Glad to hear that :)
I expected to make it over but my work schedule has conflicted with the hours and travel has just not allowed for it yet. You can bet I will be supporting the shop.

Stopped by the shop this weekend. The guys were great, very helpful but did not put any pressure to buy like some other places. I will be supporting them more in the future, it's great to have another local shop for the shooters in this state!!

What a nice shop, went there , another NES'r was there and bought out the glock 17 prebans :( infront of me lol. and i bought 2 of the glock 19 prebans from him.

a nice small store that has a collection of preban glock's for sale, and by far the most glock pre-ban mags ive ever seen.

I finally got to visit PAW today while floating up 495 on the way back from the Cape. Greg and company are friendly and helpful- and one thing I took note of that is unique for a gun shop in MA is the amount of odds and ends in this little shop. For example, how many gun shops in MA have things like AR LPKs in stock and AR furniture and the like? Not too many. They are also willing to order stuff that they don't have in stock, whether it be guns or parts or whatever. They also have a decent selection of folding knives, which is a nice touch.

If you live in the area or are just driving through Franklin, it is definitely worth a visit to stop in. The location of the shop is extremely convenient- it took only a few minutes from the ramp on 495 to get to the shop. Just remember when you pull into the 842 Upper Union St. "plaza" that the entrance to the shop is on the RIGHT side of the building up the walkway, not the left side.

-Mike

I bought a 2nd generation Glock 17 and pre-ban mag from them at the Wilmington gun show. I was impressed by their stock of used guns, which included several fair priced Glocks, even a 10mm. When was the last time you have you seen a pre-ban 10mm? Anyway, every time I look at my Glock, I can't believe it is not new. Love it! The guys were very polite. I hope to get down to their shop soon. My wife wants to visit the outlets and now I have a good reason to want to go!

Had a fantastic experience.

After searching for magazines for my G19 (Even MA 10 rounders) I couldn't find them anywhere. I messaged Greg late at night on Sunday if he had any, and he did! He was even nice enough to open up for me on the next day, Monday, just so I could pick them up before work. Absolutely outstanding service, Greg was extremely friendly and I left with two great pre-ban 15rnd G19 magazines and two 30rnd AR15 mags and still kept it in my budget.

He has a lot of stuff in the shop that I haven't found anywhere else, and loads of pre-ban magazines. His used Glocks and HK looked brand new. Definetely going back there, and recommending my brother pick up his first handgun there.

Called this morning to see what the hours were, he was there for a few hours doing inventory, told me to take a ride up even though he wasn't open, nice shop, bought some ammo. Don't get up that way to often, but when I do I would stop again.

Another successful trip for me this evening. I needed a red door and picked up a Primary Arms micro. As always, Greg and Chris were happy to chat and show off some of their neat toys.

If you haven't been to PAW yet, it's definitely worth a trip.

stopped in on saturday when I was in the area, very friendly, nice shop.

let me play around with a G17 I wanted to buy and told me of some 19's possibly arriving soon that I plan on heading back for.

there was a gentlemen in there looking to do a trade and while they were waiting for one of the owners the person running the shop ordered him lunch, thought that was rather nice!

would definitely (and plan on) returning again

Great shop and even better customer service. I'll echo much of what has been said already in this thread in that Greg, Carmen, and Chris are top notch guys to deal with. Greg will go to the end of the universe and back as many times as it takes to find you what you want/need. I've been down a bunch of times to purchase various pieces-parts for the AR15 platform... The shop is great for that as Greg and Carmen stock Magpul, Troy, Spikes and YHM among others... which few other shops do, in my experience.

PAW is definitely the complete package as far as gun stores go... Knowledgeable, friendly, eager to help owners/staff, good selection, good prices, and an honest upfront business model. It's always a great experience.

Check it out if you haven't been!

stopped in on saturday when I was in the area, very friendly, nice shop.

let me play around with a G17 I wanted to buy and told me of some 19's possibly arriving soon that I plan on heading back for.

there was a gentlemen in there looking to do a trade and while they were waiting for one of the owners the person running the shop ordered him lunch, thought that was rather nice!

would definitely (and plan on) returning again

Went back on Saturday and Chris talked me into a great deal on a glock19. Everything about my visit was pleasant and the transaction was speedy and efficient. Very happy! Highly recommended if you're in the area

Finally had a chance to check out PAW last night. Nice shop and even nicer guys running it. I'm glad to have a shop in my hometown and based on my experience yesterday, I have no doubts that these guys do well. I've already sent a friend of mine over there to check out their selection of SKS's because he's been looking for one and I'm going to refer them to a few other friends of mine as well. If you're in the area you should definitely swing by and check it out.

Stopped in here for a transfer - it's a great little shop with lots of cool stuff. AR's, AK's, SKS's, 91/30's, Glocks, preban AR and Glock mags, nice selection of ammo, knives, and Magpul accessories, and a Troy 10/22 chassis that I have absolutely no need for but thank god I didn't have the spare cash on hand. I'll definitely be coming back.

I drove by it yesterday and noticed the sign for the first time. Was not sure if it was a shop or a gunsmith/range type establishment. Will have to stop in soon.

Just left PAW - not much more I can add to what has already been posted here -but I concur that Greg is a great guy, PAW is a great shop, and they genuinely care about providing top notch customer service. PAW is an all around awesome shop. They have a good selection of arms and accessories you don't find at other shops - I can't wait to see how the business grows...

I purchased my first handgun from Precision today and was very impressed. Great customer service and knowledge. They took a lot of time explaining EVERYTHING to this first time handgun owner. I will be back very soon to purchase a shotgun and an AR15 as soon as I can.
As a small business owner myself I try to stay away from big stores to support small local business. I wish Greg and company a lot of success!

One stop shopping for all your AR needs. Top notch customer service.

And they truely do stock parts, not just the 1 random part you find in most shops.

Great selection of knives as well.

Its tough on the wallet being their neighbor!

Neat little shop in a convenient location. It took me a minute to find the entrance. For anyone going here for the first time, park in the area on your right as you pull into the complex. Then, proceed down what seems like the back of the building and the door will be on your left.

They seem well stocked with gunshop staples (ie targets, cleaning supplies, and some bulk ammo). The staff is knowledgeable about their stock, and the gun scene in Massachusetts in general. I noticed a ton of Magpul stuff. If you happen to be looking for anything Magpul, I would definately stop in. Also, being 2pm on a Saturday, I expected the place to be jam packed. There was only only one other customer while I was there. I'm sure that will change as they pick up more steam. If you are local, and want to have influence on what they stock, now is a great time to get in there and let them know what you are looking for.

Finally made it down to PAW last week. Nice shop. The gun selection was really good. More glocks than I've seen in most Mass shops. One thing that surprised me was the knife selection. I knew Greg already, but it was nice meeting Chris. Good luck with the shop guys. I'll be back in for a Spyderco Chicago pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom