• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Precision Armament Werks, Franklin MA

PAW is now open for business by appointment only! A brand new gun store owned and operated by our own NES 'Fooped' (Greg).

I had the honor of being one of the first customers to christen the shop along with a few other NES members on Sunday. As usual, Fooped was very knowledgeable and friendly, and quite willing to move heaven and earth to get you what you ask for. He found some very specific buckshot I was looking for which was apparently very difficult to track down. I got some pretty good deals on some ammo and accessories, and a GREAT deal on a case of 9mm. I also bought a Remington 887 Nitro Mag which is a pretty trick little shotgun.

The store isn't really done yet, but it's completely functional for appointment use only, so if you need anything, give PAW a call and see what Greg can do for you. Help support a longtime NES member and the birth of another great FFL/gun store in MA! I also just noticed they have their own section up in the dealer forum now, so hopefully soon they'll be filling that up with deals and information.

Thanks for the heads up - I hope to be able to do business with him :)

I heard that egg salad shot is wicked, glad he could find it for you.

Awesome!!! I live in Franklin!

Yeah, post some contact info for him, I'd love to have a local place!!!

Chris

"PAW" is now the closest gun shop to me. I will be checking it out. I also wish Greg the best of luck, he is a good guy.

A URL and contact info would be nice to see in this thread. <hint>

Best of luck Greg!

Since he's not officially open and is by appointment only, I'll leave it up to him to post the contact info.

BTW, how is the selection of stuff there so far?

Special order only right now. They're still building the space.

*edit: Here is the website, but it's only a 'coming soon' placard right now.

http://precisionarmamentwerks.com/

*edit: http://www.pawerks.net works, too, and is a lot easier to type.

Last edited:
He could have chosen a better name... something like "Tony Stark Armaments" or "Ironman Arms"... the fake germanic "werks" is lame...

Precision Armament Works in Franklin.

I just got back from opening day at the new gun shop in Franklin, MA.

Two great guys run the place.
It seems like they will do whatever it takes
to make a customer feel welcome and happy. (Unlike some other local shops.)
Just make sure you go around to the back of the building, that's where the entrance is.

Gunsmith service too![smile]

Cool shop, nice selection of boomsticks & accessories, including some ever-elusive holsters.

They also carry my personal favorite novelty shooting item: spattering Zombie targets. [smile]

About 3-4 times now I've called up PAW and requested specific brands of ammo in odd calibers and loads and they've come through for me every time, and usually in a matter of a day or three. Greg and Carmen are great guys and their customer service is top notch! I wish them the best of luck, and encourage everyone to stop by and check them out!

Stopped by today and hung out with Greg and Carmen today. Nice shop, got a few gems in there and of course they are great people. Almost walked out with a knife, but I'll wait and see what Santa brings me first. Go on down and take a look, if they don't have it, I'm sure they'll find it.

The store is small in size but GIANT in customer service and knowledge. I am quite certain I will continue to do significan business with them in the future. I have no doubt that they will continue to provide a superior shopping experience for all.

And, properly protect you from zombies. I am not sure what I would have done with the thousands of normal rounds I have but I breathe easier under the shiled of zombie max now.

Back
Top Bottom