• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police seize dozens of guns, silencers in Shirley

Pre-crime arrest.

"As we look at the recent events across the country, now more than ever, we have to be mindful of the risks of the proliferation of unlicensed firearms as well as homemade modifications," said Ryan.

Investigators don't know if any of the guns have been used in a crime and are currently testing them.
Yep, it sounds like this guy has some other issues that could be used and/or highlighted to bring him down, if that's really justified. But instead, we get the victimless crime of gunz are really bad from the DA.

Is it the guy on the hill ?

Yeah and I'm fairly certain that the land they cleared on the hill is the land that the building inspector deep sixed because it was 'un-buildable' I believe that's the land the article references. I remember hearing that the guy who owns the house further up the hill was so pissed because the natural cover of the trees was gone now.

I've seen posted here on NES more than once that our spouses should all be licensed in case "our" ltc gets, er... ganked.

It sounds like the perfectly legal spouse lost HER ltc and a dozen firearms because of the "transgressions" of her husband/so.

I didn't see it yet in the thread, maybe I missed it. But here is the "best" quote from the DA:

"Simply put, there is no reason that a person with good intentions would require a silencer. Those devices are strictly made for violent and insidious purposes.”

DA: Illegal firearms, homemade silencers, 35,000 rounds of ammo seized from Shirley man’s home

Massachusetts, baby!

Yeah...I actually quoted that one earlier. DA is a tard at best.

Was wondering about the fact that he had warrants and the local PD wouldn't pick him up. Me thinks they may have been told NOT to pick him up since there was an on-going investigation by the staties. That would fit nicely.

I've seen posted here on NES more than once that our spouses should all be licensed in case "our" ltc gets, er... ganked.

It sounds like the perfectly legal spouse lost HER ltc and a dozen firearms because of the "transgressions" of her husband/so.

Eh...hard to say but if she had knowledge of his illegal guns and didn't do anything...does that make her an accessory AND therefor subject to revocation? Yeah...I know...due process...but this IS MA we are talking about.

Eh...hard to say but if she had knowledge of his illegal guns and didn't do anything...does that make her an accessory AND therefor subject to revocation? Yeah...I know...due process...but this IS MA we are talking about.

I'm not entirely sure if my wife has ever even SEEN my LTC. Of course I have one and she knows I do because I've told her so, but strictly speaking, she's taking that on faith. For all she knows, I'm some ex con PP buying these things from Jose down the corner.

It seems "unlikely" that Jeff's wife didn't know what he was up to, but it isn't impossible.

Well, given the suppressors...I doubt they'd want to touch this case.

I was kidding on that one.

Jesus, this what old age is...? Making unfunny retorts or responding to same? Shit dude. I don't think I can handle that.

"hurr hurr hurr how can a firearm be licensed?!?"

"+1 Good buddy. [rofl]"

Like whoa, watch out, we got a f***in' comedian here.

Jesus, this what old age is...? Making unfunny retorts or responding to same? Shit dude. I don't think I can handle that.

"+1 Good buddy. [rofl]"

Ya ?

Well,first of all go green so people will take you seriously.And you are also suspect of being a mole for Maura.

Secondly there are group buys.

"+1 Good buddy. [rofl]"

xtuaxLv.gif

"+1 Good buddy. [rofl]"

Yuk it up kid. Give it 20 - 30 years and you'll be grumping about your lawn too.

And you are also suspect of being a mole for Maura.

Yup. That's how this works. This fudd forum is the target of infiltration by agents of the attorney general who, rather than baiting people into talking about econo-cans or how to make a lightening link, have settled for just talking shit.

Honestly, you must be the brains of the operation.

Yup. That's how this works. This fudd forum is the target of infiltration by agents of the attorney general who, rather than baiting people into talking about econo-cans or how to make a lightening link, have settled for just talking shit.

I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Why so much butthurt?

Your response is EXACTLY what a mole for Maura would say.

You are probably using a VPN to mask your location.

And what does a "lightening link" lighten,or is it just yet another thinly veiled attempt at baiting someone here into lightening something that shouldn't be lightened legally ?

Your response is EXACTLY what a mole for Maura would say.

You are probably using a VPN to mask your location.

And what does a "lightening link" lighten,or is it just yet another thinly veiled attempt at baiting someone here into lightening something that shouldn't be lightened legally ?
OqhahDp.png

The latest news is that Jeffrey Dusti was being investigated by the State Police Gang Unit, who were acting on a tip that he had illegal, home-made "silencers". And it was the result after they served a search warrant they turned up 47 guns, 44 such "silencers", and about 35,000 rounds of ammunition....

Back
Top Bottom