• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police chief calls images of white people using picture of Black man for target practice a ‘mistake’ UPDATE: POST 35

people are way too sensitive.

Not sure if those pictures are of actual criminals or they were models who were paid to pose.

and if that is the case then STFU because the guy on the poster had a job.

Either way just move on. Stop whining about stupid crap and stop reading a negative message into everything you see.

Friggin White Racists!

The black man was a MODEL and POSING.

As Hillary said 'good paying jobs' AND he's able to use an existing skill set!

Did you want him on welfare like the rest of his posse?

indianerin.jpg

Did you want him on welfare like the rest of his posse?
Pretty much how the .Gov wants all of us, but yes, only they are allowed to use and abuse minorities because they still see them as field workers and slaves.

I was at Sig taking a class and they used similar target with a scary looking biker white dude.

Turns out that the 'model' was actually one of Sig's top gun designers.

Have any police dept put up mugshots of their last 100 detainees and do a count of black v. white.

I shot that guy hundreds of times!!!
This is the ultimate example of their hypocrisy what about the hispanic guy or those white guys with the mustache with the hostages? How come nobody is saying that it's offensive against guys with mustaches or Hispanics? Only one race gets protected class status?

The Karen that reported this is the acting like they had posters of black guys eating watermelons or something....

Is it okay if the black man targets make up 18% of the total targets and 50% of the time they are no shoots?

🤔

In tests even black people shoot the black guy target most often.
Apparently it's a natural reflex thing.
Just saying.

I use a pic of a Porsche. I don't know why, but I keep hitting the ground.

Back
Top Bottom