PM's to people on my friends list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway I can send I pm to everybody on my friends list without having to enter each one manually?

Hey, he has himself on his friend list, that makes it longer.

Is there anyway I can send I pm to everybody on my friends list without having to enter each one manually?

Not that I'm aware of, but if you start typing and pause, it will suggest a completion of the name. Might speed things up.

if you scream the recipents name out loud, it will auto populate in the "to" box.

all set.

Go to 'Quick Links' and 'Open Contacts Popup'. There you can select all your contacts and click 'PM Users'. Unfortunately, you have to select them all individually since there's no 'Select All' button. But it's quicker than typing them all out.

Go to 'Quick Links' and 'Open Contacts Popup'. There you can select all your contacts and click 'PM Users'. Unfortunately, you have to select them all individually since there's no 'Select All' button. But it's quicker than typing them all out.

quick links---> contacts popup

check off the contacts you wish to pm and then click pm

Thank you JB and TG. [smile]

Everyone else can kiss...nevermind. [smile][laugh]

Really that was funny thanks. -1 to everyone except the two mentioned above.

Kev, I appreciate being included in your PM.

In short here are your answers in order of your questions:

1. There is no cure. I am sorry to hear about your test results.
2. Her name is Louise now, not Louis.
3. Sorry, I don't loan those out.
4. Yes, you can make an escape rope from toilet paper, mythbusters proved it.
5. Yes, I am glad you consider me a friend, why do you ask?

-Rick

You guys are too funny!! Thanks for all the laughs. [laugh2]

Clinotus the doc told me to tell that you'll have to go in and see him too. Sorry. [wink]

You don't want his PM! He's looking for favours!

Just from you big boy, but it looks like I'm going to have to let this clear up. I hope you're patient.

I'm suprised by how much curiosity stems from one innocent ([wink]) little question.

[devil2][devil][pot]

All in good time people, all in good time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom