Plymouth, MA. Yes, that is correct! October 6 & 7

AK

My friend who attends these regularly said the same thing prices will be high but will come back down over the next few months. what should i expect to pay for a good AK..average price...not inflated like it is going to be

The time to buy an AK was on Monday or before. By the time we get to December the prices will be in full rape mode, depending on how bad the economy actually is.... December, at a gun show, double rape!

-Mike

My friend who attends these regularly said the same thing prices will be high but will come back down over the next few months. what should i expect to pay for a good AK..average price...not inflated like it is going to be

The problem is right now the prices are ALREADY inflated...

WASR-10s (basically, the lowest common denominator) were like $600 a week or so ago in most MA shops, not sure what they are now. Earlier in this year those rifles were like $450-500 ish.

Food for thought... in 2004 these rifles were $259. During the height of Obamascare 1, after he got elected, these ****ing guns were selling for like $900+ at some gun shops that winter.

-Mike

Ammunition is already flying off the shelves at the distributors. If you want an AK or AR buy it NOW. Royal Tiger has not raised their prices to the dealers as of today and they make the AK here in the USA.
If you saw last months shotgun news they did a full review of the Arsenal milled receiver AK and the price....$1200!!!!!!!!
If you want a particular rifle go to your local gun store or one recommended here, if they don't have it in stock order it now and lock in the current price.
Jerry's a large distributor had NO 556 , 223, 308, or 30-06. They were down to only protection 9mm , 40 cal and 45 caliber.
Its getting bad already[sad]

So pardon me from being a noob, i was planning on attending the Dec show and wanted to know. Never been to one before...I was looking for an AK was suggested to me to come to a show. Are there allot of vendors who sell AK's are they reputable? are you better off trying to pick one up off here...just curious what peoples thoughts were.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but for the most part these were not so local shops that were trying to sell outside their bubble. It didnt seem that any shop was shady or someone you wanted to avoid but it offered places that people like me don't have the 2 hours to drive out to see what kind of store they were.

I wasn't writing home about it, but I did like it and will be going in December.

i just went to Wal-Mart and there were an awful lot of empty spots where ammo boxes should be.

So pardon me from being a noob, i was planning on attending the Dec show and wanted to know. Never been to one before...I was looking for an AK was suggested to me to come to a show. Are there allot of vendors who sell AK's are they reputable? are you better off trying to pick one up off here...just curious what peoples thoughts were.

Best advice is pay the $21 to be an "NES Member" (aka green member) here and check the group buy forum. There is a local, very reputable dealer that offered some Saiga AKs for very reasonable prices (a lot cheaper than you will find at any gun show). Not sure that any are still available but the last post in that thread was yesterday IIRC.

I have never attended any of these MA gun shows. Want to start going to a couple a year. Which one would you guys recommend, or time of year? I'd appreciate any advice.

Got my $1.00 off ad postcard in the mail a few days ago, they're claiming this to be a 600 table show.
Anyone know if that's for real or wishful thinking ???
I remember they used to advertise the Springfield show as being 900 tables, which it may have been in it's heyday, but even after years of steady decline they still claimed it to be 900 tables.
Not sure yet if I'll attend this one, let's see what the cash situation is in two weeks, being so close to the holidays makes money a bit tight for this stuff

Got my $1.00 off ad postcard in the mail a few days ago, they're claiming this to be a 600 table show.
I remember they used to advertise the Springfield show as being 900 tables, which it may have been in it's heyday, but even after years of steady decline they still claimed it to be 900 tables.
Not sure yet if I'll attend this one, let's see what the cash situation is in two weeks, being so close to the holidays makes money a bit tight for this stuff

What's the date?

I went to the first Plymouth Show to check it out. I don't think there were 600 tables there but it was a good sized show and I am going again next week.

I went to the first Plymouth Show to check it out. I don't think there were 600 tables there but it was a good sized show and I am going again next week.

It was a decent sized show in a decent venue. The only real problem was parking. I'm planning to go again as I'd like to see a frequent gun show held at a venue not too far from me.

There is NO way they will have that many tables. Its the promoter saving on printing costs. The promoter has stated that they have addressed the parking issue? If it stays this warm I expect to see a few folks up to their axles in mud if they have us park on the soccer field.
I will be there working so hopefully by getting there early I will be able to park on asphalt[laugh]
Please stop by and check in. I will be at the Stoney Acres tables. If your looking for anything in particular PM me and I will look around for you before the doors open.

Anyone from NES here in line right now. I am in line. If are going to be here early today say hi to me . I am wearing a blue nautica blue zip sweatshirt with khaki pants£.

I'm in line now. They have people parking down the street at Home Depot and shuttling people over. The foot line waiting to get into the show looks long, but is moving pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom