• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

play on the gay rights fb pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the proper answer. But I can't get any widespread support for that approach.

BTW I think California's Prop 8 (which failed) was pretty much the same idea.

I think.

what ?

now I ask why such an idea even came to your twisted mind ?

You mentioned you "issues" with explaining male to male contact.

So I assumed that you must have watched your parents **** each other all of the time.

Do you blame me from drawing these simple conclusions? Or are you lost again?

You mentioned you "issues" with explaining male to male contact.

So I assumed that you must have watched your parents **** each other all of the time.

Do you blame me from drawing these simple conclusions? Or are you lost again?

Again, it smells like psychological repression to me.

I know I did, his folks were hot back in the day.

what do you mean "back in the day?" I still have a 50x optic set up in the living room so I can peer into their bedroom.

when his dad breaks that crust.... oooh baby... that's when the first Budweiser is cracked open and the lotion is busted out.

why idiot ?

I just have my own opinion ?

Want me to go into details ?

Ok . I'll start from man sticking his ... dingus .. into another man ... is not too natural.

want me to to continue ?

It's not too natural? Homosexuality is completely normal in over 450 different species of animals..... And even if you don't think it's right.... Why does that matter? why should that mean that same sex couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt?

Abolish marriage.

No really... why should the government be involved at all? Civil unions for everyone.

If you want to get "married" in whatever religious or civil sense you want, go for it.

This

It's not too natural? Homosexuality is completely normal in over 450 different species of animals..... And even if you don't think it's right.... Why does that matter? why should that mean that same sex couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt?

Agreed. The adoption procces is very thorough and strict. Shit bag crack junkies don't need to do anything to have a kid, except get so high they forget a condom. So would a kid be better off with them then someone who had been screened?

Agreed. The adoption procces is very thorough and strict. Shit bag crack junkies don't need to do anything to have a kid, except get so high they forget a condom. So would a kid be better off with them then someone who had been screened?
Amen . Love is color blind,and I do believe it to be gender-neutral. [h=3][/h]

done... nice first post i made with it was tell a old college friend her bravo jim carrey post was moronic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom