play on the gay rights fb pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think I have opened up peoples minds about the .gov being oppressive and infringing on our personal liberty with this whole gay rights thing the past few days.

That's awesome!

personaly I don't give a s..t about any signs gay guys put out there.
As for me they can love each other, marry each other etc.
Also give them benefits of married couples.

BUT they should not be allowed to adopt children.

negged.gif

Look at the troll, back from vacation I see. I was adopted you sack of shit. I do not have gay parents but who are you to tell them they aren't adequate to parent? Wow. If you knew gay couples you'd know that they struggle with oppression everyday and most of them want kids like any free person. You're an a**h***.

Last edited:
That's awesome!

negged.gif

Look at the troll, back from vacation I see. I was adopted you sack of shit. I do not have gay parents but who are you to tell them they aren't adequate to parent? Wow. If you knew gay couples you'd know that they struggle with oppression everyday and most of them want kids like any free person. You're an a**h***.

so guys,

what do you think, should same sex couples have a right to adopt children ?

BUT they should not be allowed to adopt children.

You're right. The kids would be better off in an orphanage or a crowded foster home that's only in it for the money than with someone who wants them.

Good job looking out for the orphans because you know a gay couple would just gay 'em right up.

Last edited:
You're right. The kids would be much better off in an orphanage or a crowded foster family that's only in it for the money than with someone who wants them.

Good job looking out for the orphans because you know a gay couple would just gay 'em right up.

+10000000
I wish I could rep u more .

You sound like a ****ing idiot to me.

why idiot ?

I just have my own opinion ?

Want me to go into details ?

Ok . I'll start from man sticking his ... dingus .. into another man ... is not too natural.

want me to to continue ?

I think it's pretty messed up when people talk about" o gay parents will abuse there kids ,try to make them gay.

there's way more male child predators that are married to women then ones that are openly gay .

You gotta love the guys that are all for two Chics going at it but the wet them selfs thinking those two guys down the street are doing stuff in there own home.

why idiot ?

Ok . I'll start from man sticking his ... dingus .. into another man ... is not too natural.

want me to to continue ?

I personally don't think it sounds like much fun, and not like something I'd want to try. That doesn't mean I should go around telling someone who does think its fun he shouldn't do it either. Wanting someone to respect your rights and lifestyle without giving respect for another's is just a tad hypocritical.

not saying anything. Just gay guys around here should shut their mouthes and agree nobody is after them.

- - - Updated - - -

not saying anything. Just gay guys around here should shut their mouthes and agree nobody is after them.

we like you and respect you, gay guys

My son posted this on his Facebook page today, and yes, this is how he was brought up.

283432_588282577857529_449720579_n.jpg

why idiot ?

want me to to continue ?

so you regularly watched your parents have graphic, raunchy sex.

got it.

it really does explain a lot.

Abolish marriage.

No really... why should the government be involved at all? Civil unions for everyone.

If you want to get "married" in whatever religious or civil sense you want, go for it.

why idiot ?

want me to to continue ?

So, "natural" is the standard we should live by? How do you feel about the internet, Cadillacs, and beer? Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom