play on the gay rights fb pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Anyone else see all the red equal signs picture all the gay rights supporters are putting on FB?

Someone needs to Photoshop some AR's on the equal sign and post it on here so we can have our own cliche FB thing.

2777_613721221976140_611160500_n.jpg

Had no idea that was a gay rights thing...thought fb was f'ed up cuz every other person "changed their profile pic" to that.
if you don't like gays, don't be one. If you don't like guns, don't buy one. But don't try to take away the rights of those that do.

I stole this! I did change the background color to a blue-gray so that I am not accused of being "insensitive"..... Posted it on my FB.

Thanks Boghog, Posted To My Fb. LetsSee HowLong Until Ppl Start Crying.

LOL!!!

Excellent

Just one nitpick... it should be more of a square, like this...

gayrightsforguns_zpsb6c01c53.jpg

I'm rocking equality bacon. Asked a friend who changed his to the regular one if it was ham because I got bacon.
544106_10100722863273001_286191115_a.jpg

Anyone else see all the red equal signs picture all the gay rights supporters are putting on FB?

Someone needs to Photoshop some AR's on the equal sign and post it on here so we can have our own cliche FB thing.

personaly I don't give a s..t about any signs gay guys put out there.
As for me they can love each other, marry each other etc.
Also give them benefits of married couples.

BUT they should not be allowed to adopt children.

I saw that once yesterday, a friend 'liked' it from some other profile. I just assumed it was a kid's first attempt with mspaint.

Second That

Well stated, sir.

Had no idea that was a gay rights thing...thought fb was f'ed up cuz every other person "changed their profile pic" to that.
if you don't like gays, don't be one. If you don't like guns, don't buy one. But don't try to take away the rights of those that do.

I actually think I have opened up peoples minds about the .gov being oppressive and infringing on our personal liberty with this whole gay rights thing the past few days.

Last edited:
I actually think I have opened up peoples minds about the .gov being oppressive and infringing on our personal liberty with this whole gay rights thing the past few days.

man, nobody is oppressing or infringing you.

Trhis is just a discussion.

man, nobody is oppressing or infringing you.

Trhis is just a discussion.

They are oppressing gay peoples rights to marry who they please. They are doing their best to strip has of our 2nd 4th 5th amendment rights. Many liberal people are OK with our gun rights being trampled but appalled by the gay marriage thing. I reasoned with quite a few that gun rights are no different and its just about control and how the .gov wants to control every aspect of our lives.

funny you should mention that.... I was thinking about changing my fb profile pick to the 2a support logo.

earlier today I realized that the gay rights logo everyone is copying is not so different from the second amendment support logo:
http://www.legallyconcealed.org/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LegallyConcealedOrg/183283238397607

legally-concealed-detail.jpg

Its got two horizontal bars, thats kind of like an equal sign...

After all, isn't equality under the law what we're all really after?
It is said that guns are the great equalizer.... I bet these folks would agree: Pink Pistols National | Pick On Someone Your Own Caliber

Last edited:
Because it doesn't sound right to me.

Do you know how many kids sit in the system of foster care their whole lives... Getting the shit end of the stick until they're 18, then being dropped out into the world with no support? Many of those kids would KILLLLL to be in a house with two people that love them... And wouldn't care less if they were gay, straight, black, or white.

You can't impose some rule on someone elses life because "it doesn't sound right to you".. That's the argument others make to steal my rights.

You can't impose some rule on someone elses life because "it doesn't sound right to you".. That's the argument others make to steal my rights.

"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of whatever sounds right to someone else." wait, no, thats not how it goes.....

I like how it's called the Human Rights Campaign, but all they are focused on is LGBT issues. It's a bit myopic of them.

Gay rights ain't gonna matter for shit when the .gov's got a boot on your neck and a thumb in your butt.

This issue should have never been one to begin with but now serves as a convenient distraction from far more important matters. I wish people got as worked up about indefinite detention, free speech suppression, no-knock warrants, drone strikes, doggie death squads, etc as they do abortion & gay rights.

Disclaimer: I support gay rights. In case that was not clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom