Pigs in a muddy Pond

[laugh]
I HATE to tell them this ain't a TEAM sport anyway.................
I guess some people just need to belong to something

Pass the koolaid?[cheers]

Last edited:
I guess my point is that there are alot of good shooters that also train hard and also win matches - don't take that away from them.

And some us don't "train" at all
We just show up & have fun..................
And then drink beer!

Hey I like your latest Team Bacon logo... new gun?

peeidpa.gif

While pigs can pee on IDPA, they seemingly can't shoot IDPA
(except for ScottyB of course)

Not enuf time to train with more than one pistol....................

"this is my pistol, this is my gun, this ones for IPSC, this ones for fun"

Last edited:
whine 11: whine 11 what is your emergency?
9x21: I got beat this weekend by Team Bacon!
whine11: Roger that, we have dispached a Wambulance to your location....please stay on the line...
9x21: Oh, please hurry, it hurts soo bad!!!!
whine11: I know sir...please stay with me..help is on the way..
9x21: OW OW OW! It hurts soooo bad! Please, make it stop!
whine 11: Sir, I have dispatched some French Cries as well as the waaambulance...maybe this will soothe the burn.
9x21: Auntie Em...it's a twister...It's a twister!!!
whine 11: He's halucenating!!! Dispatch, get some BACON en route!! STAT!! He's out of control!!
9x21: giggidy, giggidy, giggidy! Where's my concelement garment!?
end transmission.......

Last edited:
Quasimodo, the titular protagonist of the story. He is a barely verbal hunchback who lives as a bell-ringer in Harvard. He lives in the Temple bell tower of Notre Dame and shoots at the ringing bells, which has made him deaf. When he was a hideous and abandoned baby, he was adopted by Rabbi Walsh. Quasimodo's life within the confines of the Harvard Temple and his only two outlets—ringing the bells and his love and devotion for shooting—are described. He ventures outside the Temple rarely, since people despise and shun him for his appearance. The notable occasions when he does leave include his taking part in the Festival of Fools—during which he is elected Fools'-Rabbi due to his perfect hideousness—and his subsequent attempt to kidnap the Lyon king, his rescue of the Great Dandini from the gallows, his attempt to bring Matt Joe to ScottyB, and his final abandonment of the cathedral at the end of the novel. It is revealed in the story that the baby Quasimodo was left by the Gypsies in place of PistolPete, whom they abducted

Last edited:
And some us don't "train" at all
We just show up & have fun..................
And then drink beer!

You're full of crap. You compete as hard as anyone. I've watched you. When you come up short you bitch. Then you are only in it for the "fun and beer". Guys like you never accept losing to better shooters. You've always got an excuse or a gripe after the fact. Don't excuse, just lose. And then do it with some grace.

Last edited:
You're full of crap. You compete as hard as anyone. I've watched you. When you come up short you bitch. Then you are only in it for the "fun and beer". Guys like you never except losing to better shooters. You've always got an excuse or a gripe after the fact. Don't excuse, just lose. And then do it with some grace.

That's a little harsh.

You're full of crap. You compete as hard as anyone. I've watched you. When you come up short you bitch. Then you are only in it for the "fun and beer". Guys like you never accept losing to better shooters. You've always got an excuse or a gripe after the fact. Don't excuse, just lose. And then do it with some grace.
Tell us were you live, Lopez & I will pick up and bring you along to the next match
I am sure we will make you a better shooter & better human being!....................[laugh2]

Last edited:
No doubt you can make me a better shooter. What you can't do is make me a better person - you're not even close to there yet.

Ouch,
I don't think I will sleep tonight....................
or maybe it will be ok,
Love you anyways......honey
Come on out of that closet!

Last edited:
Mods,
Time to close this one
I did not not actually start it, but I will finish it, since strange folks we don't know are starting to chime in.
I am sure we will all meet again.

Last edited:
I just now noticed 9X21 wants to be the controller of threads. Threads that are going up his crack, that is. How unmanly to appeal to moderators when the game starts going the other way. Kinda like when you start getting out-shot at the range ole 9X21. Wouldn't you say? If you can't beat 'em, stop the contest, or at least bitch about it. Typical, and a perfect illustration of my original point. Thank you for the assistance.

Syd

In 9x21 defense, he did not start this thread, I had the mods split it off from the A7 thread. It happened that the clean split was at 9x21 post. I named the thread 9x21 add some color to it

Now let's get back to making fun of each other

Oh yes, I'm so truly scared...........
Mods please close,

We have a aggggressive sole from NH stalking me. (I am thinking shoe here)
They could be legal problems for the forum if I am assaulted...........
I am informing my legal rep right now, send me your bill for a retainer...
Quick before I get beaten up by Team Bacon & their hitman from the Granite state
HELP ME!
HELP ME!
"Live Free or Die"

go for option 2

Last edited:
In 9x21 defense, he did not start this thread, I had the mods split it off from the A7 thread. It happened that the clean split was at 9x21 post. I named the thread 9x21 add some color to it

Now let's get back to making fun of each other

I am there,
but time for a new thread,
CLEARLY
my family is in danger,,,,,
only from the lawsuits that follow me meeting Sydyness in person (again?)

Anyway,
I shot steel in Albany today, 5 stages, excellent drills for some like me who needs draw & fire practice in order to beat Bacon bits.....

Last edited:
I just now noticed 9X21 wants to be the controller of threads. Threads that are going up his crack, that is. How unmanly to appeal to moderators when the game starts going the other way. Kinda like when you start getting out-shot at the range ole 9X21. Wouldn't you say? If you can't beat 'em, stop the contest, or at least bitch about it. Typical, and a perfect illustration of my original point. Thank you for the assistance.

Syd
here is the link to the threads I have posted big boy:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=798168

the majority are match announcements & congrats to my fellow competitors (baconbits included, even Rabbi Walsh)
Do you know what your talking about at all?[shocked]

Last edited:
only if I can call you Vagipuss [rofl]
Well, Michael,
Looks like the Mods are off this weekend.
So time to set it all straight.
Actually, you awesome guys are the ones ragging..................
You point out the things you don't like about A7 stages, this year & last,
then tell us all that (you & baconbits) are all the best in the Northeast,
that maybe,
but as I pointed out, this is not a TEAM sport.
Yet your Manville stages suck just as bad.
You not only insult every shooter who shows up at a match to do thier best,
and forget the shooters who on any given day can beat your ass.
Mazzota
Zitta
PMD
Davidson
Waterman
Weidhaas to name a few..
you may practice your butt off, but really no big wins outside the muddy pond.

HOA or bust?
no concept of class or division.
You just don't get it.
You shoot USPSA open very well,
yet you the lack courage to try other shooting sports & rag on IDPA to boot
IDPA, ICORE
(shooting that modified gun really don't count,
if you disagree, shoot it at A7,
I will pay your entry fee)
If your so good, nothing should matter.

If not,
Maybe you should wear the tampon

as far as this thread, you managed to put my name on it,
I have been insulted by retards who claim to know me.
I have never complained about losing to anyone.
Go ahead & find a post where I lost & cryed about it
So go get your hunchback buddy, go practice your ass off & we will all look forward to A7.
I will be rootin' for you[shocked]
needless to say to those who know me,
I don't suffer fools well
as far as snodgrass, I will look forward to seeing him in person,
I am sure I will know him by his skirt[laugh2]

Back
Top Bottom