Pier Morgan: "I QUIT"

It's been rather enjoyable reading Piers get defensive on Twitter. Jeremy Clarkson was firing off hilarious tweets as well given how much they hate each other.

This was tweeted out by a UK recruiting firm today:

smbN14u.png

I guess he was the same in person as he was on the show. From that article:

Meanwhile, it appears that Morgan's own staff is happy to see him go, according to a report by the New York Daily News.

"He was always such an a------ to people working for him," one insider told the newspaper. "The make-up girls suffered the worst — he was rude and belligerent. The general feeling is Morgan didn't show any respect to anyone working under him — the people who were trying to make him look good."

The world would be a far, far better place if he'd go a bit further and QUIT BREATHING along with all of his lefty supporters and employers.

He is a prime example of how facts and logic ultimately crush leftist propagandists like him in The U.S.

Now, he should be prosecuted for conspiring to deny American citizens of their Constitutional rights, imprisoned and then after serving his sentence, deported from the U.S., banned from ever returning and his passport revoked so he can't pollute any other nation.

ohhhh, me sooooo sad! and to think his panties got all up in a bunch on his last show...sad too. Me think he go to new country, like it there better, like crimea--Russians are taking citizens guns there right now...piers douchemorgan will fit in just fine.

ohhhh, me sooooo sad! and to think his panties got all up in a bunch on his last show...sad too. Me think he go to new country, like it there better, like crimea--Russians are taking citizens guns there right now...piers douchemorgan will fit in just fine.

Even they wouldn't have him.

Heard on the radio this morning that in his 270 or so shows he mentioned gun or guns in some form or fashion over 4000 times.

Funny part was in his last show he proved he was indeed a liar. He stated all along he was Not in fabor of banning all guns. His last show he stated he believes no civilian should have a firearm only military and police. Glad to see the douche move on

Sent from the blind

Back
Top Bottom