Pics of C&R CZ-82

I just got 2 CZ-82's for my shop and thought that you all might want to see what kind of condition that they are coming in. It looks like that they are well used. They have about 90-95% finish left. It doesn't look like bluing, it remindes me of the Lee-Enfields that are painted black. They are kind of neat because almost everything is ambidextrous, the mag release, the safety, even the holster. The only thing that isn't is the slide release. It's wierd to look down the barrel and not see any rifling, they use a polygonal type system. Even the import mark isn't that bad. Here is a link for more info. http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting2006/cz82/index.asp

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

I see yours are PW Arms imports. Do you know if they all are or is Century in on them too?

Just got my tracking number e mailed to me. [smile] Mine will be here either tomorrow or Friday. Distributor was so swamped with orders they're running behind schedule.

I don't know if they are all PW Arms or not. I don't think that Century is selling them, I didn't see them on there web site. The few pics I've seen of them all had PW arms on them. When you get your you will have to post pics of it to see if it is in the same shape or better.

After seeing a few pics on diferent sites, I succumbed to the handpick option for a few $$ more. Probably a watse of money since I hear the real value in these is how they shoot. People seem to love them and I've read quite a few posts from buyers who say they plan on using theirs as a carry gun.
I know lots of places have sold out already and places that don't even have them yet are taking back orders. I think its that whole something new to buy on the C&R frenzy like when the CZ52s showed up.

Heres a few sites for those that don't much about these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vz.82

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg26-e.htm

OK, I give up. I've been googling for C&R websites, but can't seem to find any that will sell to Mass. Can someone please PM me with some leads for a new C&R holder?

CZ82a.jpg

I've got another pic in the New Acquisitions thread but man was I surprised at the condition. I was even more surprised when I looked down the bore, scared actually. I thought it was a defective barrel untill I read this on surplusrifle.com:

"When you look down the barrel looking for the traditional grooves and lands that we are most familiar with you will be surprised, they are not there. They utilize a polygonal type of system which almost looks like a smooth bore, but it’s far from that. This system does surprisingly well with the Makarov round."

I'm glad mine looks like a mirror after reading that. [smile]

Mine is in quite good shape. Barrel is mint. Shot amazingly well considering the trigger is not quite what you'd call crisp. The recoil is quite mild. Very easy to shoot. Very accurate. Great C&R gun.

OK, I give up. I've been googling for C&R websites, but can't seem to find any that will sell to Mass. Can someone please PM me with some leads for a new C&R holder?

[Edited by Lens: NO NAMES OF COMPANIES THAT SELL TO MA!]

Ben is the owner, nice guy, good prices, I just got mine 2 days ago...typical milsurp...needed a good scrubbing but I think it looks great. Finish is a paint job...like powder coating (electro static paint then baked in an oven. Except for the trigger guard I understand that was blued?? My paint job is great except for the trigger guard. So some touch up to come.

DSCF0386.jpg

The grips were scratched up a bit and theholster is a beater, but I don't care about the holster in particular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom